Lead Capture Tools

Eleni_Tsoukanta
Participant

Conversion Results on Forms that are used in Pop-ups

Hello everyone, 

I thought of turning to the community for the following issue:

I have created a pop-up that has a form for which I only see the "views" and for the rest of the results only 0. So, 0 for "click rate", 0 for "cliskcs" and 0 for "submissions". This is not possible because I know that my colleagues have converted. Is there a way of tracking how these forms work via HubSpot? 

Thanks a lot in advance, 

Eleni 

0 Upvotes
3 Replies 3
TiphaineCuisset
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Eleni_Tsoukanta 

Thank you for reaching out. I understand you're using a HubSpot pop up form and that you have a form step in there? If so, submissions should trackI would recommend connecting with HubSpot Technical Support, as Support is included in your subscription and they will be able to provide real-time assistance for this matter, where you are able to share screenshots and specific examples about this. 

Thank you!

Best

Tiphaine

Saviez vous que la Communauté est disponible en français?
Rejoignez les discussions francophones en changeant votre langue dans les paramètres !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

0 Upvotes
Eleni_Tsoukanta
Participant

Hello,

I tired to find a way around the problem that I face on the pop-ups.
The issue is that I always get 0 submissions from the pop-ups I have created without the help of CTAs.
The pop-ups have forms which do not track any submission. Is there a way to solve this problem? I need to test which pop-ups work best in order to decide which ones to use.

Further to this question, is there a way that I can use the same form in different pages and identify (and therefore find out in my reporting) where did the users/submissions came from?
>From example, let us say that I use 1 multi-step form in 3 pages. Can it be a hidden form field so that I can sort out the results of the submissions?

With kind regards,

Eleni Tsoukanta
net4energy GmbH
0 Upvotes
TiphaineCuisset
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Eleni_Tsoukanta 

Thank you for your reply. 

If your pop-up form has a form step, submissions should track, if this is not the case I would recommend connecting with HubSpot Technical Support, I can see you have access to support and they will be able to provide real-time assistance for this matter, where you are able to share specific examples about this. 

Regarding your second question, you can create a list with the Forms Submissions filter and then you can refine this filter to ask for submissions on a specific page.

Thank you

Best

Tiphaine

Saviez vous que la Communauté est disponible en français?
Rejoignez les discussions francophones en changeant votre langue dans les paramètres !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

0 Upvotes