Lead Capture Tools

SayaAugustin
Participant

Contact reconversion

SOLVE

Hi

If a contact is converted through Lead Flows, does the contact get an option of lead flow again when he revisits the website. If yes, where can we disable the option of showing lead flow to the converted user?

I can see a lot of users reconverting and I think once a user has converted through a Lead flow, it is just a bad UX to show the lead flow again.

Thanks in advance

Saya

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
Tom
Solution
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

Contact reconversion

SOLVE

Hey @SayaAugustin could you DM a few examples of cases where you've seen these please and I can take a look? 

Just for the record, the standard functionality of Pop-up forms will stop the pop-up appearing for any cookied contacts who have already filled that pop-up form out. 

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5
Tom
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

Contact reconversion

SOLVE

Hey @SayaAugustin if a contact fills out a pop-up form and converts to a contact they should never be shown that specific pop-up form again. 

Do you have an example page where a converted contact is being shown the same pop-up form after already filling this out? Are you sure all cookies are being dropped correctly and a privacy policy banner is not stopping these from being dropped? Cookies are required for Pop-up forms to recognise a contact. 

0 Upvotes
SayaAugustin
Participant

Contact reconversion

SOLVE

Hi Tom

I have like 8 instances where I can see contact re-conversions. And sure cookies are being dropped correctly.

0 Upvotes
Tom
Solution
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

Contact reconversion

SOLVE

Hey @SayaAugustin could you DM a few examples of cases where you've seen these please and I can take a look? 

Just for the record, the standard functionality of Pop-up forms will stop the pop-up appearing for any cookied contacts who have already filled that pop-up form out. 

SayaAugustin
Participant

Contact reconversion

SOLVE

Hi Tom

Have DM'ed you a few cases. 

Thanks

Saya

0 Upvotes
Phil_Vallender
Most Valuable Member | Diamond Partner
Most Valuable Member | Diamond Partner

Contact reconversion

SOLVE

Hi @SayaAugustin

Unfortunatly, you can not prevent a lead flow from being show to a converted lead again, currently. There is only the setting to delay showing a dissmissed lead flow for a period of time. 

I wouldn't be suprised, however, if lead flow targetting improves in the future. 

Hope this helps.

Phil Vallender | HubSpot Website Agency
0 Upvotes