Lead Capture Tools

Danadobbie

Contact property labels not showing in form?

Hi HubSpot community.

My first post! For some reason the form I created is not showing the contact property labels when view the form? Really strange. Ideas?

0 Upvotes
10 Replies 10
KWeidner

Jack, Pedro suggested I post here. I've tried the additional options above. We use the free product, and are not trying to get the contact fields filled by an external form, but just resetting and updating the contact fields. I've updated the properties I want to see but now not showing in contacts. Can you direct me to some help?

0 Upvotes
MMohn4

Jack - Pedro suggested I post this here:  Trying to create a form. Properties like "First Name", "Last Name", "Company Name", etc., don't show. In forms, the box to use in forms is selected. In the Contact Properties, the box to include in forms is unchecked and can't be edited? Help!  mmohn@parkerhouseadvisors.com

0 Upvotes
jackcoldrick
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

Hi @Danadobbie,

Thanks for posting. Is the form currently live on your site? If so I would be happy to take a look. Usually if labels aren't showing it can be due to some conflicting CSS that is hiding them with a "display: none" rule. 

Happy to take a look to confirm if that is the case in this scenario.

Kind regards,

Jack

Jack Coldrick
Solutions Engineer @ HubSpot
Add me on LinkedIn
0 Upvotes
Danadobbie

Hey Jack.

Yes, it has been 'published', but not live on our site. Would I need to go through my acct. manager? so they can access? Please excuse my ignorance! 

0 Upvotes
jackcoldrick
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

Hi @Danadobbie,

No problem at all - there would be no need to go through your account manager (although you are completely free to if you'd prefer!). If you are happy to share your HubSpot portal ID and the name of the form you're facing the issue with I can check figure out what the problem is.

Kind regards,

Jack

Jack Coldrick
Add me on LinkedIn
0 Upvotes
Danadobbie

Hey Jack. 

Yes, that sounds wonderful. Where do I share that info? Aware this convo is public?

0 Upvotes
jackcoldrick
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

Hi @Danadobbie - I've just sent you a private message. You should see a notification of this towards the top right hand side of the screen. If you click in there you can reply to me privately and we can get to the bottom of the issue for you!

Kind regards,

Jack

Jack Coldrick
Add me on LinkedIn
0 Upvotes
Danadobbie

O.k. Nothing yet. I'll refresh in another minute or so

0 Upvotes
Danadobbie

Nothing has come through Jack?

0 Upvotes
jackcoldrick
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

Hi Dana, 

Thanks for reaching out - I'll follow up via email now! 

Kind regards,

Jack

Jack Coldrick
Add me on LinkedIn
0 Upvotes