Lead Capture Tools

Ninaconsense
Mitglied

Contact form for recruiting purposes

lösung

Hey community,

we are using Hubspot for Marketing and lead generation already, now we are wondering, how we could best use Hubspot for recruiting. Next to our standard application options via email, we would like to implement a "quick application process" with basic applicant information and CV-upload through our website. Aim is to make the application process for applicants even easier and quicker. We find the contact forms already useful, but are missing a key-element for the application process: an upload-option (e.g. for CVs). Any others out there with the same thoughts/challenge and possible already ideas for solutions?

Best

Nina

0 Upvotes
1 Akzeptierte Lösung
Phil_Vallender
Lösung
Koryphäe | Diamond Partner

lösung

Hi @Ninaconsense

HubSpot has a file upload form field which you can use to receieve CVs, read about it here: Can I add a file upload field to my forms?

We use this for our recruitment pages and it works great. 

Another tip I recommed is to have a specific persona for job applicants (you can hide it from lead gen forms) so that you can include or exclude them in workflows etc. 

Hope this helps.

Phil Vallender | HubSpot Website Agency

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

1 Antwort
Phil_Vallender
Lösung

lösung

Hi @Ninaconsense

HubSpot has a file upload form field which you can use to receieve CVs, read about it here: Can I add a file upload field to my forms?

We use this for our recruitment pages and it works great. 

Another tip I recommed is to have a specific persona for job applicants (you can hide it from lead gen forms) so that you can include or exclude them in workflows etc. 

Hope this helps.

Phil Vallender | HubSpot Website Agency