Lead Capture Tools

GPhillips90

Contact Us Form Fields Do Not Clear

SOLVE
The contact us form fields will not clear after the form is submitted. All of the previous data in the form is retained. I created the contact us form in then the forms editor using the HubSpot WordPress plugin.
In the forms options, Pre-populate contact fields with known values is turned off. The following options are turned on: Add link to reset the form; Always create contact for new email address; Set contacts created as marketing contacts.
Is there another setting that I need to change to get my contact form fields to clear after submitting? Are cookies an issue?
0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
GPhillips90
Solution

SOLVE

Tech Support identified the solution which is to publish any changes to a form including any changes to the forms options settings. After I published the unpublished changes to the form options settings, my form field cleared after submitting.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3
NeerajTrikha
Contributor

SOLVE

Hi @GPhillips90 ,

If this is how your Submission settings looks like then, I second to your doubt, It could be Cookies related.

Have you tried different browsers or resetting the one you are on?

NeerajTrikha_1-1665993705750.png

GPhillips90
Solution

SOLVE

Tech Support identified the solution which is to publish any changes to a form including any changes to the forms options settings. After I published the unpublished changes to the form options settings, my form field cleared after submitting.

NeerajTrikha
Contributor

SOLVE

Thanks @GPhillips90 . Glad Tech Support was able to help resolve this. 

Learning never ends 🙂