Lead Capture Tools

thiagoaraujo84
Participante

Contact Form 7 integration

resolver

Hi,

I'm using a free account. I´m able to integrate the collected forms with wordpress. I can capture "name, email and phone" fields, but I can not capture the "state and company" fields.

I'm using the following tag in Contact Form 7:

[text * company id: company placeholder "Company *"]

Am I doing something wrong or is this feature only released in the paid version?

0 Avaliação positiva
2 Solução aceitas
jennysowyrda
Solução
Gerente da Comunidade
Gerente da Comunidade

resolver

Hi @thiagoaraujo84

It looks like the issue is not that the information isn't being captured, but that it is being mapped to a different state field. If you look at the form submission information, the estado and empresa fields (state and company) are filled out so the information is coming in. 

Collected form fields will create new fields as outlined in this article: "HubSpot will try to map form fields to the following default properties: EmailFirst Name, Last Name, and Phone Number. Other fields included on your forms will be created as new HubSpot properties in order to store those values."

If you would like those contact properties added to the about section, you can edit that by following these instructions.

Exibir solução no post original

andrus
Solução
Top colaborador(a)

resolver

Here's one more (easy-to-use) option to connect Contact Form 7 to HubSpot by Outfunnel.  It automatically saves contact source / referral, enables mapping various field types and it creates an Activity in HubSpot upon filling. 

Andrus Purde | Outfunnel - The easiest way to connect sales and marketing tools

Exibir solução no post original

13 Respostas 13
andrus
Solução
Top colaborador(a)

resolver

Here's one more (easy-to-use) option to connect Contact Form 7 to HubSpot by Outfunnel.  It automatically saves contact source / referral, enables mapping various field types and it creates an Activity in HubSpot upon filling. 

yayabobi1
Colaborador(a) | Parceiro Elite
Colaborador(a) | Parceiro Elite

resolver

Hi Andrus,

Do you support merging the anonymous cokkie data upon submission of the non hubspot form so that attribution is passed for the form submission event?

0 Avaliação positiva
andrus
Top colaborador(a)

resolver

I'd say that depends. Could you please describe your use case in a bit more detail. What type of cookie are you using and what data are you looking to pass for the form submission? 

collizo4sky
Membro

resolver

I was able to seamlessly connect Contact Form 7 to HubSpot using MailOptin plugin. And it is free in the WordPress plugin repo.

Here's their guide connecting Contact Form 7 to HubSpot and other CRMs. 

0 Avaliação positiva
Ljohnston1
Participante | Parceiro Ouro
Participante | Parceiro Ouro

resolver

Which subscription level do you have in HubSpot? I found a plugin but it only works for Pro subscriptions. Thanks

0 Avaliação positiva
SteadyContent
Membro

resolver

Hey, I need to get in touch with Chris O'Donnell or a member of the Integration Team. Does anyone have a good email to reach Chris at? I represent the leading provider of content to sites like yours, and we want to work with SteadyContent to make that available to you!

Thanks so much - first time using this thing, not sure how to start a new thread....

Peter Vadala

SteadyContent

0 Avaliação positiva
hireweb
Participante

resolver

Hello,

We suggest below form plugin add-on.

Contact Form 7 - HubSpot Integration

Thanks & Regards,

HireWeb

0 Avaliação positiva
jennysowyrda
Gerente da Comunidade
Gerente da Comunidade

resolver

Hey @thiagoaraujo84

Can you link to the form you're working with so users can take a look? 

Additionally are the fields not being mapped at all to HubSpot or are they being mapped to different fields? 

0 Avaliação positiva
thiagoaraujo84
Participante

resolver

Hi @jennysowyrda,

An other caracteristic I have identified is that when I receive the e-mail notification from Hubspot I can see all fields values:

print-hubspot.png

As you can see, the fields "Empresa" and "Estado" have not been identified as "company" and "state". The next image shows the contat information saved by Hubspot:

print-hubspot2.png

0 Avaliação positiva
jennysowyrda
Gerente da Comunidade
Gerente da Comunidade

resolver

Hi @thiagoaraujo84 

The link to the page with the form is not working. Can you please try resending it? I want to look at the form itself before advising on next steps.

0 Avaliação positiva
thiagoaraujo84
Participante

resolver
0 Avaliação positiva
jennysowyrda
Solução
Gerente da Comunidade
Gerente da Comunidade

resolver

Hi @thiagoaraujo84

It looks like the issue is not that the information isn't being captured, but that it is being mapped to a different state field. If you look at the form submission information, the estado and empresa fields (state and company) are filled out so the information is coming in. 

Collected form fields will create new fields as outlined in this article: "HubSpot will try to map form fields to the following default properties: EmailFirst Name, Last Name, and Phone Number. Other fields included on your forms will be created as new HubSpot properties in order to store those values."

If you would like those contact properties added to the about section, you can edit that by following these instructions.

thiagoaraujo84
Participante

resolver

Hi @jennysowyrda,

The form I'm working on can be viewed here.

The Contact Form 7 code is:

<div class="column one-second">[text* your-name placeholder "Seu nome *"] </div>
<div class="column one-second">[email* your-email placeholder "Seu email *"] </div>
<div class="column one-third">[tel* phone placeholder "Telefone *"] </div>
<div class="column one-third">[text* company id:company class:wpcf7-form placeholder "Empresa *"] </div>
<div class="column one-third">[text* state placeholder "Estado *"] </div>
<div class="column one">[textarea your-message x12 placeholder "Escreva sua mensagem"]</div>
<div class="column one">[submit class:button_full_width "Enviar mensagem"]</div>

So, "company and state" fields are not been captured by Hubspot.

0 Avaliação positiva