Lead Capture Tools

JPouzar
メンバー

Connecting Forms and active list

解決

Hi,

I would like to ask one question. I created a form for subscription our newsletters. I need to connect a new contact to active list. Is there a way how can I make it automatically, so when a new subscriber fills up the form, automatically will apear in HubSpot in active list?

Thank you, in advance, for any help.

0 いいね!
1件の承認済みベストアンサー
karstenkoehler
解決策
殿堂入り | Solutions Partner
殿堂入り | Solutions Partner

解決

Hey @JPouzar,

In active lists, you can filter for specific form submissions. Navigate to Menu > Contacts > Lists. Click Create List on the upper right. After selecting Active list, you should see this:

karstenkoehler_0-1627979953318.png

Select Form submissions and find your form. You can now further narrow down the criteria, if needed.

karstenkoehler_1-1627979988237.png

Click Apply filter and don't forget to save the list.

If you want to filter out those contacts who have checked a certain subscription box in your form, you can do so via the filter type Email subscriptions (see my first screenshot). This only works however if you're using the appropriate options in your form:

karstenkoehler_2-1627980092409.png

Let me know if you have any follow-up questions!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

元の投稿で解決策を見る

1件の返信
karstenkoehler
解決策
殿堂入り | Solutions Partner
殿堂入り | Solutions Partner

解決

Hey @JPouzar,

In active lists, you can filter for specific form submissions. Navigate to Menu > Contacts > Lists. Click Create List on the upper right. After selecting Active list, you should see this:

karstenkoehler_0-1627979953318.png

Select Form submissions and find your form. You can now further narrow down the criteria, if needed.

karstenkoehler_1-1627979988237.png

Click Apply filter and don't forget to save the list.

If you want to filter out those contacts who have checked a certain subscription box in your form, you can do so via the filter type Email subscriptions (see my first screenshot). This only works however if you're using the appropriate options in your form:

karstenkoehler_2-1627980092409.png

Let me know if you have any follow-up questions!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.