Lead Capture Tools

PONDS

Connecting Forms To Corresponding Companies?

SOLVE

We operate a listing service network for outdoor landscape contractors and retailers, we currently have approx 400 contact forms running on our main site. I would like to recreate a form for each company in HS and have the submitted forms show on the activity feed on that company's info page? I've been pulling my hair out for three days now trying to figure this out! I can see it in our inbox, but not on corresponding company page. Is this even possible? I don't see a checkbox for form activity in the dropdown menu for any company?

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
Phil_Vallender
Solution
Most Valuable Member | Diamond Partner

SOLVE

Hi @PONDS 

At the moment forms can only update contacts and contact properties - I put this down to the fact that only people, not companies, can fill out forms and decisions are usually required about what information to carry over, potentially from multiple contacts, to the company record. 

Hope this helps.

Phil Vallender | HubSpot Website Agency

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1
Phil_Vallender
Solution

SOLVE

Hi @PONDS 

At the moment forms can only update contacts and contact properties - I put this down to the fact that only people, not companies, can fill out forms and decisions are usually required about what information to carry over, potentially from multiple contacts, to the company record. 

Hope this helps.

Phil Vallender | HubSpot Website Agency