Lead Capture Tools

ben-duchy
Top colaborador(a)

Confirmation email with form results

resolver

I've designed a form which gathers a lot of data from my customers. Some of this data include dates and times for product launch events.

Does anyone know if it's possible to automatically email the user the data they provided? From experience many customers forget when they agreed to attend the event so a confirmation email with their data would be a great addition to my forms.

0 Avaliação positiva
1 Solução aceita
Phil_Vallender
Solução
Participante de valor | Parceiro Diamante

resolver

Hi @ben-duchy 

Just to clarify what @Ben_M  has said - yes, if you have Marketing Hub Pro or better, you can absolutly personalise an email with information collected in a form using the peronsalisation tokens for those properties, be they default HubSpot ones or custom ones. 

The normal way to do this would be to create a workflow with form submission as the enrolment criteria, and then an action to send the personalised email. 

Hope this helps.

Phil Vallender | HubSpot Website Agency

Exibir solução no post original

0 Avaliação positiva
5 Respostas 5
Phil_Vallender
Solução

resolver

Hi @ben-duchy 

Just to clarify what @Ben_M  has said - yes, if you have Marketing Hub Pro or better, you can absolutly personalise an email with information collected in a form using the peronsalisation tokens for those properties, be they default HubSpot ones or custom ones. 

The normal way to do this would be to create a workflow with form submission as the enrolment criteria, and then an action to send the personalised email. 

Hope this helps.

Phil Vallender | HubSpot Website Agency
0 Avaliação positiva
ben-duchy
Top colaborador(a)

resolver

Thanks @Ben_M & @Phil_Vallender.
Using the personalisation tokens make complete sense. I can't believe I didn't think of this for emails - I use them all the time for the website!

0 Avaliação positiva
Ben_M
Conselheiro(a) de destaque

resolver

Sure.  What are you doing with the data once it is collected and are there integrations that need to be taken into consideration?

The shortest answer is you could put the contacts into a list depending on what they sign up for and then send them an email, or workflow, as the event approaches.  However, if there are integrations in play here (ie: webinar registration for your event), there may be other ways to go about sending out notifications.

0 Avaliação positiva
ben-duchy
Top colaborador(a)

resolver

Hi @Ben_M ,

We keep their data in various lists already, grouped into the product they have registered interest in, so we can provide any future and relevant marketing information.

I have already setup a workflow which automatically sends an email to the user that completed the form thanking them for registering their interest.

Can a workflow also be used to pull the info they supplied from the form and send to them as a reminder?

0 Avaliação positiva
Ben_M
Conselheiro(a) de destaque

resolver

If you are storing the property values on the contact object, you can just use personalization tokens to insert those fields into the email or for evaluation within a workflow.

However, the tougher piece of the equation that you bring up is a reminder.  Being that the reminder should be timely, what I would do in your instance is continue with the workflows and lists you have  to provide them with information. Then have workflows setup for the individual events with reminders as the event date nears.  Unfortunately, Hubspot does not offer date functionality within its delay steps to make this more automated to say "Wait Until {X}".

0 Avaliação positiva