Lead Capture Tools

MirandaWhittle
Membre

Conditional Sending of Email Form Notifications

Hi there,

We use HubSpot forms on our website and I would like to send the form submission notification email to different locations depending on what location the form submitter has selected.

These locations/employees do not have access to HubSpot but still need to receive the form submission notification to action it.

Is this possible? 

0 Votes
1 Réponse
Teun
Expert reconnu | Partenaire solutions Diamond
Expert reconnu | Partenaire solutions Diamond

Conditional Sending of Email Form Notifications

Hi @MirandaWhittle ,

It is important to know that it will be no longer possible to send form notifications to an email address that is not a HubSpot user. This is what HubSpot describes:

Historically, HubSpot Forms have allowed you to set recipients for form submission notification as any email address, regardless of whether that email address was a user in that HubSpot portal. As of July 12, 2022, in order to receive these notifications, an email address must also be a user in the HubSpot portal the notification is from.

That being said, you can use a workflow where you use an if/then branch based on your location property and send the notification through your workflow:

Schermafbeelding 2022-07-29 om 09.05.40.png

Learn more about HubSpot by following me on LinkedIn or YouTube

Did my answer solve your issue? Help the community by marking it as the solution.