Lead Capture Tools

CMoore23

Complete Novice - Background image on registration form

SOLVE

Hey there,

I'm wondering if anyone would have the time to help me figure out how to add a background image to a registration form/page?

I saw this on another post and it's exactly the kind of thing I'm after, I'm just struggling to understand how to do it.

Screen Shot 2017-04-11 at 3.37.58 PM.png

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
ConnorSlivensky
Solution
Key Advisor | Elite Partner

SOLVE

Changing the banner/background image is independent of the form itself. You can usually change it on the banner/image module itself or in the template to change the default image. 

I say usually because I see you're on Starter and maybe using a Starter templated created by HubSpot. These are great for getting up and running quickly but they are also extremely limited in what they can do compared to normal templates. If that's the case that may be the issue you're running into, so I'd start with looking at the template you're using.

Here's the Knowledge Base Article on Starter Templates that might help you get started. 

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
webdew
Guide | Diamond Partner
Guide | Diamond Partner

SOLVE

Hi @CMoore23 ,

You can use background css on the main div on the form.
Refer this doc: 
https://www.w3schools.com/cssref/pr_background-image.asp

Hope this helps!

If we were able to answer your query, kindly help the community by marking it as a solution.

Thanks and Regards.

0 Upvotes
ConnorSlivensky
Solution

SOLVE

Changing the banner/background image is independent of the form itself. You can usually change it on the banner/image module itself or in the template to change the default image. 

I say usually because I see you're on Starter and maybe using a Starter templated created by HubSpot. These are great for getting up and running quickly but they are also extremely limited in what they can do compared to normal templates. If that's the case that may be the issue you're running into, so I'd start with looking at the template you're using.

Here's the Knowledge Base Article on Starter Templates that might help you get started.