Lead Capture Tools

hy
Mitglied

Company property - Show in forms

lösung

Hello. I am creating a form. I would like to add a field asking for the prospect's Company. I would like the prospect to choose from a predefined list of companies that I imported and show in a dropdown. I looked at https://knowledge.hubspot.com/articles/kcs_article/forms/how-do-i-add-new-options-to-a-checkbox-or-d.... I tried going to company property settings but noticed there is no 'Show in forms' option the way there is for contact properties. Thoughts? 

2 Akzeptierte Lösungen
Phil_Vallender
Lösung
Koryphäe | Diamond Partner
Koryphäe | Diamond Partner

lösung

UPDATE: As per @lgil 's post below, this feature is now available (currently in beta). Igil says: "If you're interested in trying out this beta please submit your HubSpot Portal IDs here: https://forms.gle/BRW4qetFxshbC6rL9 and we'll add the beta to your portal within 1 business day. "

Hi @hy

As per https://knowledge.hubspot.com/forms-user-guide-v2/frequently-asked-questions its not currently possible to use company properties in forms, only contact properties. 

If you have Marketing Hub Pro, you can of course use a workflow to copy a contact property to a company. 

Hope this helps. 

Phil Vallender | HubSpot Website Agency

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

lgil
Lösung
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

lösung

Hi team, I have some good news to share here, we now have a new beta of the Forms app that includes the ability to add Company properties to your forms and collect/create company information via your externally embedded, or CMS embedded forms on HubSpot. 

If you're interested in trying out this beta please submit your HubSpot Portal IDs here: https://forms.gle/BRW4qetFxshbC6rL9 and we'll add the beta to your portal within 1 business day. 

Please note: This beta doesn't currently include the ability to add Deal properties to HubSpot forms, we are evaluating ways to introduce support for Deals in the future.

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

28 Antworten
karstenkoehler
Berühmtheit | Partner
Berühmtheit | Partner

lösung

Hi @Dev_asyblue, it's HubSpot's Global Rest Week, so it might take a few days until you hear back on this, unfortunately. Have a great day!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

Dev_asyblue
Mitglied

lösung

Hi team
I submitted the form on Friday.
I obviously don't have access to the company properties in the form.
Is it still in Beta? or am I too impatient 🙂  ?

0 Upvotes
TiphaineCuisset
Community-Manager/-in
Community-Manager/-in

lösung

Thank you for that, @karstenkoehler !

Hi @Dev_asyblue 

Apologies for the delay here. 

This feature is actually live and no more in beta, as can be seen in this knowledge base article - you can now choose contact fields, company fields and custom object fields in your forms. 

Thank you!

Best

Tiphaine

Saviez vous que la Communauté est disponible en français?
Rejoignez les discussions francophones en changeant votre langue dans les paramètres !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

Dev_asyblue
Mitglied

lösung

Hi @TiphaineCuisset, Thank you

But I have only "contact" in object type

Dev_asyblue_0-1626079103810.png

0 Upvotes
TiphaineCuisset
Community-Manager/-in
Community-Manager/-in

lösung

Hi @Dev_asyblue 

Thank you for your reply. 

This is strange - I've passed it on to the team and I'll update as soon as I have an update 

Thank you!

Best

Tiphaine

Rejoignez les discussions francophones en changeant votre langue dans les paramètres !

Dev_asyblue
Mitglied

lösung

Hi Tiphaine

I have contacted support.
They told me that the feature was not delivered and that it was still in Beta. It should be delivered by the end of 2021.
They activated the Beta for me.

Dev_asyblue_0-1626159874087.png

0 Upvotes
LNDixon
Teilnehmer/-in

lösung

Hello. If the feature is still in Beta, is that why forms with company properties (created with Beta access) don't currently update company information? Thanks!

0 Upvotes
TiphaineCuisset
Community-Manager/-in
Community-Manager/-in

lösung

Hey @LNDixon @Dev_asyblue 

Thank you for your replies. 

It seems there was some contradictory information from what can be read in our documentation and the reality. I've reached out to the relevant internal team and they've confirmed this is still in beta. The knowledge base article isn't specifying that and the relevant team has been contacted.

You can still get access by submitting this form. I'll update my previous reply as well. 

@LNDixon It seems you do have access to the beta and that under this beta you should be able to update your existing companies with form submissions - apologies about the previous comment, when testing on my portal I couldn't reproduce that and I also had a different messaging.

Would you mind sending me via DM an example form in your portal which is using company properties as well as an example company who's been created instead of being updated? I'll then be able to investigate further. 

Thank you for your understanding and apologies once again about the confusion. 

Best, 

Tiphaine

LNDixon
Teilnehmer/-in

lösung

Thank you so much! I just sent you a message. 

fpls
Teilnehmer/-in

lösung

How do we provide feedback on this beta? 

0 Upvotes
TiphaineCuisset
Community-Manager/-in
Community-Manager/-in

lösung

Hi @fpls 

I can see from the knowledge base here that it's now possible to add company properties to a form; but not deal properties just yet. In any case, I'd advise leaving your feedback on the idea here in our Ideas Forum. 

EDIT:

It seems there was some contradictory information from what can be read in our documentation and the reality. I've reached out to the relevant internal team and they've confirmed this is still in beta. The knowledge base article isn't specifying that and the relevant team has been contacted.

You can still get access by submitting this form.

Thank you!

Best

Tiphaine

LNDixon
Teilnehmer/-in

lösung

Thank you! 

I've tried to use this feature, but instead of updating current company properties, duplicate companies are created from form submissions. Anyone have any ideas? Thanks!

0 Upvotes
TiphaineCuisset
Community-Manager/-in
Community-Manager/-in

lösung

Hi @LNDixon 

Thank you for your reply and apologies for the delay here. 

This is expected behaviour at this stage for company properties - I'd recommend posting an Idea in our Ideas Forum regarding this. That way other users can upvote it; and the Product Team regularly monitors the Forum.

Thank you!

Best

Tiphaine

FSimpson
Teilnehmer/-in

lösung

Hi! Is there an update on this? 

It's such a crucial part of keeping a hygenic dataset while using forms!

I've registered my Portal ID to try this in beta but not heard anything back yet.

Thanks

0 Upvotes
PamCotton
Community-Manager/-in
Community-Manager/-in

lösung

Hi @FSimpson , I just resubmitted the form to add your account associated with your email, I would recommend checking with us back Tuesday if your beta is not added and I can investigate further.

Thank you

Pam

Você sabia que a Comunidade está disponível em outros idiomas?
Participe de conversas regionais, alterando suas configurações de idioma !

0 Upvotes
JDuijn
Mitglied

lösung

Hi Pam, is this still only available in Beta?

0 Upvotes
PamCotton
Community-Manager/-in
Community-Manager/-in

lösung

Hello @JDuijn , looks like the form still open here 

I would recommend submitting this form to access this feature.

Kindly,

Pam

Você sabia que a Comunidade está disponível em outros idiomas?
Participe de conversas regionais, alterando suas configurações de idioma !

lgil
Lösung
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

lösung

Hi team, I have some good news to share here, we now have a new beta of the Forms app that includes the ability to add Company properties to your forms and collect/create company information via your externally embedded, or CMS embedded forms on HubSpot. 

If you're interested in trying out this beta please submit your HubSpot Portal IDs here: https://forms.gle/BRW4qetFxshbC6rL9 and we'll add the beta to your portal within 1 business day. 

Please note: This beta doesn't currently include the ability to add Deal properties to HubSpot forms, we are evaluating ways to introduce support for Deals in the future.

erica11
Stratege/Strategin

lösung

We want to be able to enter company fields into forms too. It seems like a lot of duplication to have to copy this from the contact to the company.

Alexrott
Mitwirkender/Mitwirkende

lösung

totally agree, company fields in forms would be so useful and easier to work with