Lead Capture Tools

hy
Membre

Company property - Show in forms

Résolue

Hello. I am creating a form. I would like to add a field asking for the prospect's Company. I would like the prospect to choose from a predefined list of companies that I imported and show in a dropdown. I looked at https://knowledge.hubspot.com/articles/kcs_article/forms/how-do-i-add-new-options-to-a-checkbox-or-d.... I tried going to company property settings but noticed there is no 'Show in forms' option the way there is for contact properties. Thoughts? 

2 Solutions acceptées
Phil_Vallender
Solution
Membre irremplaçable | Partenaire solutions Diamond

Résolue

UPDATE: As per @lgil 's post below, this feature is now available (currently in beta). Igil says: "If you're interested in trying out this beta please submit your HubSpot Portal IDs here: https://forms.gle/BRW4qetFxshbC6rL9 and we'll add the beta to your portal within 1 business day. "

Hi @hy

As per https://knowledge.hubspot.com/forms-user-guide-v2/frequently-asked-questions its not currently possible to use company properties in forms, only contact properties. 

If you have Marketing Hub Pro, you can of course use a workflow to copy a contact property to a company. 

Hope this helps. 

Phil Vallender | HubSpot Website Agency

Voir la solution dans l'envoi d'origine

lgil
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

Résolue

Hi team, I have some good news to share here, we now have a new beta of the Forms app that includes the ability to add Company properties to your forms and collect/create company information via your externally embedded, or CMS embedded forms on HubSpot. 

If you're interested in trying out this beta please submit your HubSpot Portal IDs here: https://forms.gle/BRW4qetFxshbC6rL9 and we'll add the beta to your portal within 1 business day. 

Please note: This beta doesn't currently include the ability to add Deal properties to HubSpot forms, we are evaluating ways to introduce support for Deals in the future.

Voir la solution dans l'envoi d'origine

28 Réponses
PamCotton
Gestionnaire de communauté

Résolue

Hello @Alexrott 

I was able to find this post in the HubSpot Community Ideas forum. Upvoting here will alert our Product Team to the popularity of this request. Doing so will also auto-notify you if/when this functionality becomes available within HubSpot. You may read more about how that review process works here. The idea is currently in planning.🎉

Você sabia que a Comunidade está disponível em outros idiomas?
Participe de conversas regionais, alterando suas configurações de idioma !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

ivanlutolf
Membre

Résolue

Dear @PamCotton 

Greetings from Spain.
🤗

Any update regarding this issue? Which would be the 'Estimated Time of Arrival' as the ships?

😅

Many thanks!

PamCotton

Résolue

Hello @ivanlutolf 👋

At the moment we do not have an estimated time for this product release but the best option is to leave a comment on the actual idea here. Since our product team is updating that idea they will also be notified of a new comment there.

Thank you,

Pam

Você sabia que a Comunidade está disponível em outros idiomas?
Participe de conversas regionais, alterando suas configurações de idioma !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

Phil_Vallender
Solution

Résolue

UPDATE: As per @lgil 's post below, this feature is now available (currently in beta). Igil says: "If you're interested in trying out this beta please submit your HubSpot Portal IDs here: https://forms.gle/BRW4qetFxshbC6rL9 and we'll add the beta to your portal within 1 business day. "

Hi @hy

As per https://knowledge.hubspot.com/forms-user-guide-v2/frequently-asked-questions its not currently possible to use company properties in forms, only contact properties. 

If you have Marketing Hub Pro, you can of course use a workflow to copy a contact property to a company. 

Hope this helps. 

rachelbjordan
Participant

Résolue

I so wish we could add Company Properties to forms. I end up with all these duplicative properties at the Contact level b/c it's the only way to get the data...

If you want to ask leads for data on their company, you have to create a contact-level property to include it in the form.

But then, you really need it at the company level...and you always need the data to match...so you have to create the property at the company level and build workflows to sync the data.

Smiley triste

Als1978
Membre

Résolue

This question was raised over 1 year ago, but still seems like it is not an option. I wish to create a form, that a contact would complete, and it would up date Business Inteligence on the company record that the contact works for

jrl
Participant

Résolue

Thanks. Can you share how to copy contact properties to company properties using a workflow?

0 Votes
Phil_Vallender

Résolue

Hi @jrl 

It's pretty simple. I just use 'Contact propery X is known' and 'Company property X' is unknown as my enrollment criteria and then use a copy action to copy the contents of a contact property into the the right company property. 

Hope this helps.

0 Votes