Collected forms and Street address and City fields

Hello,

I'm evaluating Hubspot for our business and am liking it quite a lot. There is just one problem that needs solving.

I have a form on my WordPress page that has First Name, Last Name, Telephone, Email, Street address, City, Postal code and a Custom drop-down menu.

The collected form is working as I get the contact to Hubspot, but I only get basic properties (First name, last name, email, telephone) but street address city and postal code are created as a custom collected form fields and don't fill in the original fields that are meant to have these values stored.

Is this a normal thing and only the basics are supported to go into the contact properties and all others are created as custom fields or am I doing something wrong?

Regards, Jure

0 Upvotes
1 Reply 1
HubSpot Employee

Hi @jurearh  This is the normal behahavior of the collected forms tool. There are engineering reasons that prevent the normal propeties from being populated. This may change in a future update, but no promises at this time.

Ed  

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
0 Upvotes