Collected form won't recognize new form fields - old collected fields work fine.

Occasional Contributor

I am adding a new form field to existing forms that are being collected from Wordpress into Hubspot using Collected Forms. These have been working flawlessly for months.

Today I noticed the, "The HubSpot Tracking Code plugin is unsupported" so I deactivated it and installed your new all in one plugin. I then added the new field to a test form, and long story short, HS won't add collect this or the other test fields I've tried adding. 

The existing collected fields on the form work just fine. Looking in Collected Form Fields in contact properties, the new fields aren't there.

I'm using Gravity Forms. And I do get email confirmations that should the new form field.

This form has email notifications turn OFF in the Collected Forms setting under marketing.

I have tried re-enabling the old plug and disabling the new one.

Been at this for hours now. 😞

0 Upvotes
6 Replies 6
Occasional Contributor

Bump for post holiday weekend?

0 Upvotes
Occasional Contributor

Try the 'HubSpot for Gravity Forms' plugin which is on the Wordpress directory. I've been using it for a while now and it works pretty reliably.

0 Upvotes
Occasional Contributor

Was really hoping to not have to change everything. No one knows why new fields won't get added to collected form fields? Everything else works fine, just adding a new field won't get sent over with the contact. 

0 Upvotes
Occasional Contributor

Ah sorry. Wish I could help more. If it is a custom field, have you tried passing the API value of the field on the form too?

0 Upvotes
Occasional Contributor

It just won't recognize new form fields. Really frustrating. Having to manually pass it via zapier to a webhook

0 Upvotes
Community Manager

Hi @ben8jam,

Sorry for the delay in response! Are you still having issues with this? Can you share a link to the page your form is on as well as specify which fields aren't passing through? 

There have been some new functionalites added to HubSpot forms recently, so depending on the timing of the new fields, that could be causing the confusion.

Thanks,
Jenny

We are excited to announce that the Community will be launching a weekly newsletter on November 2, 2020!
0 Upvotes