Lead Capture Tools

kincaids

Collected Forms

SOLVE

Will the form on these pages work with the collected forms tool?

https://www.kincaidsmusic.com/aeRntFinalize.aspx?rscpk=00080&rinpk=00024&artpk=00170

https://www.kincaidsmusic.com/smartcheckout.aspx

Thanks in advance for your help.

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
nicolebrenner
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

Collected Forms

SOLVE

Hey @kincaids, welcome to the community! I'm not sure just by looking at your pages how your form was built, but I would take a look at our Collected Forms user guide, which contains a commong list of reasons why the tool would not be able to capture submissions on forms:

• Form not enclosed in <form> tags
  • Form contained inside an <iframe>
  • Form has JavaScript bound to form submit event or submit button click event. This is how the tool captures submissions and any other events can prevent HubSpot from knowing when submissions occur
  • Form was introduced after the page completed loading. The tool scans the page as soon as it loads and listens to submissions on forms that were present at that point.
  • Form contained a sensitive field, such as credit card number.

Hope this helps! 

Nicole

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
1 Reply 1
nicolebrenner
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

Collected Forms

SOLVE

Hey @kincaids, welcome to the community! I'm not sure just by looking at your pages how your form was built, but I would take a look at our Collected Forms user guide, which contains a commong list of reasons why the tool would not be able to capture submissions on forms:

• Form not enclosed in <form> tags
  • Form contained inside an <iframe>
  • Form has JavaScript bound to form submit event or submit button click event. This is how the tool captures submissions and any other events can prevent HubSpot from knowing when submissions occur
  • Form was introduced after the page completed loading. The tool scans the page as soon as it loads and listens to submissions on forms that were present at that point.
  • Form contained a sensitive field, such as credit card number.

Hope this helps! 

Nicole

0 Upvotes