Lead Capture Tools

Sarfraz
Mitglied

Collected Forms tool not collecting data from my website form

lösung

Hi,

I just added the java script as instructed, but still the tool is not able to collect data from my website form. I have gone through all the information at this link https://knowledge.hubspot.com/articles/kcs_article/collected-forms/how-do-i-use-collected-forms.

But it was not helpful.

The form is at the https://www.talkhealth.me/clinicmanagement/demo link.

Please help me.

Br

Sarfraz

0 Upvotes
1 Akzeptierte Lösung
BrettLanguirand
Lösung
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

lösung

Hello @Sarfraz,

Welcome to the Hubspot Community and thank you for your question.

I looked at the page source of the website page that you linked to, and it looks like the Hubspot code was added in the middle of your Facebook pixel code, which would prevent both from working correctly.  Please move the Hubspot code to either before or after the Facebook Pixel code.

Thanks,

Brett

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

0 Upvotes
2 Antworten
BrettLanguirand
Lösung
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

lösung

Hello @Sarfraz,

Welcome to the Hubspot Community and thank you for your question.

I looked at the page source of the website page that you linked to, and it looks like the Hubspot code was added in the middle of your Facebook pixel code, which would prevent both from working correctly.  Please move the Hubspot code to either before or after the Facebook Pixel code.

Thanks,

Brett

0 Upvotes
BrettLanguirand
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

lösung

Also, if that doesn't work, there is a chance your Form has JavaScript bound to form submit event or submit button click event. This is how the tool captures submissions and any other events can prevent HubSpot from knowing when submissions occur.  If this is the problem, there unfortunately isn't a workaround.

0 Upvotes