Collected Forms not working sometimes

Highlighted
New Contributor

Hi 🙂

Im having a problem with my collected forms, im using it only on a simple landing page (bootstrap) that landing as the hubspot script loaded in the <head>.
My only form its made by and using bootstrap, a simple form with the tags <form> to beggin and end. Its all loaded at first and also doesn't have any js code, only simple html. see the code:

<form class="form-horizontal" id="Mistolin Case Study" action="mypage.html" name="Mistolin Case Study">
<div class="form-group">
<label class="control-label col-sm-4" for="usr">Primeiro nome:</label>
<div class="col-sm-8"><input required="true" type="text" class="form-control" placeholder="First name" id="first name"></div>
</div>
<div class="form-group">
<label class="control-label col-sm-4" for="usr">Apelido:</label>
<div class="col-sm-8"><input required="true" type="text" class="form-control" placeholder="Last name" id="last name"></div>
</div>
<div class="form-group">
<label class="control-label col-sm-4" for="email">Email:</label>
<div class="col-sm-8"><input required="true" type="email" class="form-control" id="email" placeholder="Email"></div>
</div>
<div class="form-group">
<label class="control-label col-sm-4" for="usr">Empresa:</label>
<div class="col-sm-8"><input required="true" type="text" class="form-control" placeholder="Empresa" id="company_name"></div>
</div>
<div class="form-group">
<label class="control-label col-sm-4" for="usr">Função:</label>
<div class="col-sm-8"><input required="true" type="text" class="form-control" placeholder="Função" id="role"></div>
</div>
<div class="form-group">
<div class="col-sm-offset-2 col-sm-10">
<div class="checkbox">
<label><input type="checkbox" checked="checked" placeholder="news"> Subscrever a Newsletter</label>
</div>
</div>
</div>
<button type="submit" class="btn btn-default">Download do Caso de Sucesso</button>
</form>

This is working sometimes, i get some of the submissions fine, others don't appear and i don't even get a notification.

But if i try again with that same computer (that wasn't detected) and submit the form again, it will detect but fill the old informations (the first ones that weren't detected).
I know that this is on beta, if this is a bug i hope that it helps to fix 🙂

Thanks 

0 Upvotes
2 Replies 2
Highlighted
New Contributor

Hi Jp ...have you solved? 

0 Upvotes
Highlighted
New Contributor

Hello,

No 😕 still just recieves some of the submissions 😕