Lead Capture Tools

milleranimation

Collected Forms is working on some of my website's forms, but not the ones that matter

SOLVE

Collected Forms is working on some of my website's forms, but not the ones that matter.  It is pulling from 2 forms a subscribe to blog form, and career opertunities form, but the one that matters, Client Request form, it is not working.  Obviously this is the only one I really need to be working, and it does not.  I'm not sure why it is not working.  It was not setup any different then the other two forms.  I use Squarespace for my website, and use thier forms.  Any help would be appreciated.  thank you!

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
milleranimation
Solution

Collected Forms is working on some of my website's forms, but not the ones that matter

SOLVE

My issue was that I had the form opening up in a lightbox instead of having the form layed out on the page.  I guess the light box was keeping Hubspot from reading the form.  Once I made the form not in lightbox it started to work for me.

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
6 Replies 6
co_space

SOLVE

Hi, having a similar issue with a form on a Wordpress website. I'm currently using the latest HubSpot plugin and inserting the shortcode where the form should be. I think the issue for this one is that the form is opening in a lightbox—but unfortunately it needs to remain that way. 

How can I get the embedded form to work in this lightbox? Here's the URL: https://cliovana.com/  - the form should go below the text that appears when you click "Request a Free Consultation." When I inspect it, I see that the form script is there, but no form appears.

Any help is appreciated!

0 Upvotes
roisinkirby
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

SOLVE

Hey @milleranimation, apologies for the delay here! Are you stille experiencing this issue? If so could you please provide weblinks to the site pages where you are using Collected Forms? Thank you!

phillipheytom
Participant

SOLVE

Hi there,

I'm also having the same issue with collected forms and squarespace.  I have already injected the code in my websites header but still no luck.

The forms I am trying to collect are below:

https://www.heytom.com.au/contact-us/

https://www.heytom.com.au/price-estimator

0 Upvotes
BenedicteTB

SOLVE

Hi,

I'm experiencing the same problem. I want to collect contacts from a Squarespace form. On my Hubspot page it says (0) collected forms. I have injected the HubSpot code on every page header in the advanced settings in Squarespace. The form is a CTA on my Squarespace page "Keep me posted" and a form box pops up with all form fill-ins, could this be the problem?

Can you help me with this?

/Benedicte

0 Upvotes
milleranimation
Solution

SOLVE

My issue was that I had the form opening up in a lightbox instead of having the form layed out on the page.  I guess the light box was keeping Hubspot from reading the form.  Once I made the form not in lightbox it started to work for me.

0 Upvotes
BenedicteTB

SOLVE

Hi,

The page design I'm using doesn't have a lightbox option.

Do you know if there are any other ways to fix the problem?

/B

0 Upvotes