Lead Capture Tools

kaitlynwells
Contributor

Chatflow won't let me choose different workflows

Hi all, I am hoping someone can help me figure this out. I have created a chatflow that essentially mimics a progressive demo request form. Ultimately depending on the quick reply responses from a user, we will route information to different teams. Our Sales teams do not use Hubspot, so I have a workflow set up to send individuals automated emails, that contain the saved information from the chatflow. 

I have everything set up, but I am getting snagged on the end to send to the workflow. I need to use two different workflows due to the structure of the questions we ask. We have multiple products, and if I have this chatflow on Product A page, I am first asking the user if they are interested in Product A, and therefore I skip some initial questions about what product the user is interested in. However, if they say they are not interested in Product A, the chatflow will guide them to choosing another product through various questions. Ultimately I want anyone interested in Product A to be directed to Workflow A. And all others will go to Workflow B. However, The chatflow is not allowing me to make this very last action different. When I change the Workflow, it changes it in all locations. 

2 Replies 2
Jnix284
Most Valuable Member | Elite Partner
Most Valuable Member | Elite Partner

@kaitlynwells  I have a suggestion that might help!

Instead of trying to send the chat to two different workflows, you can assign properties to the contact through the chat to identify the product and/or information needed for your sales team, then you can route them through the same chat, using an if/then statement to determine which branch of the workflow to send them down.

If my reply answered your question please mark it as a solution to make it easier for others to find.

Jennifer Nixon - Delivery Lead at Aptitude 8

connect with Jen on Linkedin

kaitlynwells
Contributor

Thank you, I had been doing this already on the product selection. I ended up adding more properties to divert what I needed into another if/then branch. The workflow was getting so large, I was hoping to add a second workflow to the chatflow instead so it was more manageable. 

0 Upvotes