Lead Capture Tools

ice7

Chatflow for Facebook Messenger did not repeat

SOLVE

Hi, I am new in Hubspot. Now, I am doing the integration of chatflow messenger to my facebook. I faced the problem for the conversation in second time. First time everythings is ok but when I second time want to  message in messenger, the greeting message is missing. 

ice7_1-1634716965461.png

First time I message from messenger, I will get the "Hi there! Thank you for reaching us.". Then go to second step. But if I finish the  conversation, after few hour, I want to message again the "Hi there! Thank you for reaching us." will missing and direct reply me "Hi. how can I help you.

Does anyone know how to solve it?

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
TiphaineCuisset
Solution
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi @ice7 

That timeout is for the bot. If the visitor doesn't respond to a bot question after 1 day (or however long the session timeout is) the bot would close the conversation.

Once the bot has handed off to an agent, it can stay open until the agent closes it. The session timeout doesn't apply once the bot no longer owns the conversation.

Is that the case here? 

If you're still think something is wrong, I would recommend connecting with HubSpot Technical Support, and they will be able to provide real-time assistance for this matter, where you are able to share screenshots and further information regarding this.

You should be able to contact technical support in your portal by clicking on the help widget in the bottom right hand corner, and then "contact support"

Thank you

Best

Tiphaine

Saviez vous que la Communauté est disponible en français?
Rejoignez les discussions francophones en changeant votre langue dans les paramètres !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
4 Replies 4
TiphaineCuisset
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi @ice7 

Thank you for reaching out. 

You can customize the amount of time after inactivity before the chat session is reset to the beginning. For that, click the Session timeout dropdown menu in the Options tab of the Chatflow, and select an option.

You have more informations here

Hope that helps.
Have a lovely day,
Tiphaine.

Rejoignez les discussions francophones en changeant votre langue dans les paramètres !

0 Upvotes
ice7

SOLVE

@TiphaineCuisset Thank you for your reply. I already set the session timeout after 30mins but it still did not reset. 

0 Upvotes
TiphaineCuisset
Solution
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi @ice7 

That timeout is for the bot. If the visitor doesn't respond to a bot question after 1 day (or however long the session timeout is) the bot would close the conversation.

Once the bot has handed off to an agent, it can stay open until the agent closes it. The session timeout doesn't apply once the bot no longer owns the conversation.

Is that the case here? 

If you're still think something is wrong, I would recommend connecting with HubSpot Technical Support, and they will be able to provide real-time assistance for this matter, where you are able to share screenshots and further information regarding this.

You should be able to contact technical support in your portal by clicking on the help widget in the bottom right hand corner, and then "contact support"

Thank you

Best

Tiphaine

0 Upvotes
ice7

SOLVE

Thank you. 

0 Upvotes