Lead Capture Tools

AStryker
Member | Platinum Partner
Member | Platinum Partner

Chatbot & Live Chat Switch

SOLVE

Hi! So I've got a live chat option and a chatbot. The goal is for live chat to be "available" only during office hours, then for the automatic chatbot to turn on once the live chat is unavailable / after office hours.

Would that be possible? My thought with the priority tiers is that the live chat only shows / is available as on during the stated office hours, then after that, it's not available to show, so the chatbot would appear as second string.

Or, is it still required to have them manually switched on and off...?

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
webdew
Solution
Guide | Diamond Partner
Guide | Diamond Partner

SOLVE

Hi @AStryker ,

Unfortunately, it is not possible to have live chat to be "available" only during office hours, then for the automatic chatbot to turn on once the live chat is unavailable / after office hours.

You will have to manually switch it off and on

Here's an idea in the HubSpot community. I suggest you upvote this idea so it can soon be updated.
https://community.hubspot.com/t5/HubSpot-Ideas/Automatic-switch-between-live-chat-and-chatbot/idi-p/...

Hope this helps!
If we were able to answer your query, kindly help the community by marking it as a solution.
Thanks and Regards.

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
1 Reply 1
webdew
Solution
Guide | Diamond Partner
Guide | Diamond Partner

SOLVE

Hi @AStryker ,

Unfortunately, it is not possible to have live chat to be "available" only during office hours, then for the automatic chatbot to turn on once the live chat is unavailable / after office hours.

You will have to manually switch it off and on

Here's an idea in the HubSpot community. I suggest you upvote this idea so it can soon be updated.
https://community.hubspot.com/t5/HubSpot-Ideas/Automatic-switch-between-live-chat-and-chatbot/idi-p/...

Hope this helps!
If we were able to answer your query, kindly help the community by marking it as a solution.
Thanks and Regards.

0 Upvotes