Lead Capture Tools

david_eic
Participante | Partner nivel Gold
Participante | Partner nivel Gold

Chatbot Opening Hours

resolver

Hi,

Not sure if this is the best place to discuss this but I've been trying to create a chatbot that collects some information from a website visitor and then passes them to a live chat with our team.

When the office is closed I wish to display a message saying "We're closed at the moment but a member of our team will be in touch when we reopen at 9am." HubSpot seems to ignore the settings in the inbox and doesn't display any message outside business hours.

Has anyone else come across this or found a good way of achieving this?

Thanks for your help,

David

1 Soluciones aceptada
Phil_Vallender
Solución
Miembro estimable | Partner nivel Diamond

Chatbot Opening Hours

resolver

Hi @david_eic 

I'm desperately awaiting the introduction of this feature too. 

At the moment, chatbots (chatflows) are always-on, but this is pretty incompatible when combined with an agent-handoff. And I haven't found a way to create an elegant experience that works both in and out of hours. 

In other threads I've seen people say they resorted to switching chatflows on and off at the start and end of the day. 

Fingers crossed this improves soon. 

Phil Vallender | HubSpot Website Agency

Ver la solución en mensaje original publicado

0 Me gusta
2 Respuestas 2
leo_rocher
Participante

Chatbot Opening Hours

resolver

Ran into the same issue.

0 Me gusta
Phil_Vallender
Solución

Chatbot Opening Hours

resolver

Hi @david_eic 

I'm desperately awaiting the introduction of this feature too. 

At the moment, chatbots (chatflows) are always-on, but this is pretty incompatible when combined with an agent-handoff. And I haven't found a way to create an elegant experience that works both in and out of hours. 

In other threads I've seen people say they resorted to switching chatflows on and off at the start and end of the day. 

Fingers crossed this improves soon. 

Phil Vallender | HubSpot Website Agency
0 Me gusta