Lead Capture Tools

MarianaBravo
Contributor

Chat

SOLVE

Hi everyone! I´m setting up the chat for the company. They were having one already which is connected to our SDR in the USA. We are based in ISR, so we wanted to have a BOT to take care of those people actively in our hours and active the LIVE one once the SDR is ready to connect. I cannot find an option to automate this feature, is there a way?

0 Upvotes
2 Accepted solutions
Jnix284
Solution
Most Valuable Member | Diamond Partner

Chat

SOLVE

Hi @mariano 😊

It is possible to have a Bot on the same pages as Live chat, I'm just not sure if it is possible to automate the hours that your Live chat is turned on. This article has a bit more info about managing inbox users.

If you have a Bot on a page and also Live chat, this is what should happen:

after hours --> bot is active, no reps are available

during hours --> live chat is active, at least 1 rep available

Alternatively, you could create a bot that is always visible to help customers, with a live chat option that directs them to the rep during hours (based on their availability) or prompts them to leave their email for follow up after hours. There are a lot of if/then capabilities within the bot to allow you to escalate from bot to live chat easily.

If you're just getting started with setting up conversations in HubSpot, I really like this knowledge base article that shows a high level overview of conversations inbox and has lots of helpful links.

This article from HubSpot's blog can help you determine which pages you might want a bot and how/when you would want to use live chat.

Here is the knowledge base article for setting up live chat.

Here is the knowledge base article for setting up a bot.

Hope this helps get you started!

If my reply answered your question please mark it as a solution to make it easier for others to find.

Jennifer Nixon - Delivery Lead at Aptitude 8

connect with Jen on Linkedin

View solution in original post

Josh
Solution
Recognized Expert | Platinum Partner

Chat

SOLVE

Hi @MarianaBravo,

You can accomplish this by using the Priority sorting on the Chatflows page. If it meets the criteria of the higher priority, it would use that first, if not it moves to the next. In your scenario I would have the live chat be the higher priority, followed by the bot.

Screen Shot 2022-05-27 at 9.11.28 AM.png

I hope this helps!

Josh

Did this post help solve your problem? If so, please mark it as a solution.

Josh Curcio

HubSpot support and inbound marketing for OEMs, contract manufacturers, and industrial suppliers.
HubSpot Platinum Partner & HubSpot Certified Trainer

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4
Josh
Solution

Chat

SOLVE

Hi @MarianaBravo,

You can accomplish this by using the Priority sorting on the Chatflows page. If it meets the criteria of the higher priority, it would use that first, if not it moves to the next. In your scenario I would have the live chat be the higher priority, followed by the bot.

Screen Shot 2022-05-27 at 9.11.28 AM.png

I hope this helps!

Josh

Did this post help solve your problem? If so, please mark it as a solution.

Josh Curcio

HubSpot support and inbound marketing for OEMs, contract manufacturers, and industrial suppliers.
HubSpot Platinum Partner & HubSpot Certified Trainer

Jnix284
Solution

Chat

SOLVE

Hi @mariano 😊

It is possible to have a Bot on the same pages as Live chat, I'm just not sure if it is possible to automate the hours that your Live chat is turned on. This article has a bit more info about managing inbox users.

If you have a Bot on a page and also Live chat, this is what should happen:

after hours --> bot is active, no reps are available

during hours --> live chat is active, at least 1 rep available

Alternatively, you could create a bot that is always visible to help customers, with a live chat option that directs them to the rep during hours (based on their availability) or prompts them to leave their email for follow up after hours. There are a lot of if/then capabilities within the bot to allow you to escalate from bot to live chat easily.

If you're just getting started with setting up conversations in HubSpot, I really like this knowledge base article that shows a high level overview of conversations inbox and has lots of helpful links.

This article from HubSpot's blog can help you determine which pages you might want a bot and how/when you would want to use live chat.

Here is the knowledge base article for setting up live chat.

Here is the knowledge base article for setting up a bot.

Hope this helps get you started!

If my reply answered your question please mark it as a solution to make it easier for others to find.

Jennifer Nixon - Delivery Lead at Aptitude 8

connect with Jen on Linkedin

MarianaBravo
Contributor

Chat

SOLVE

Thank you so much! Thought about it and yes, I would have to chose another bot option. 

0 Upvotes
TiphaineCuisset
Community Manager
Community Manager

Chat

SOLVE

Hi @MarianaBravo 

Thank you for reaching out.

I want to tag some of our experts on this - @Jnix284 @ChrisoKlepke @Josh do you have any advice to share with @MarianaBravo on this?

Thank you!

Best

Tiphaine

Saviez vous que la Communauté est disponible en français?
Rejoignez les discussions francophones en changeant votre langue dans les paramètres !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !