Lead Capture Tools

cvazink
Membro | Parceiro Elite
Membro | Parceiro Elite

Chat Only Showing While Logged into WordPress

Hello! I am a HubSpot partner trying to set a chatbot live on a client's website and it's only appearing when I'm logged into wpadmin. The tracking code is definitely installed and working in terms of picking up analytics, and the chat will show up and work just fine both when I'm logged in and when I use it on a HubSpot landing page. Here is the website. This particular client is on the free version of HubSpot for now. I am using MacOS Monterey and Google Chrome, and all of my coworkers on different computers/browsers are also having this issue. The targeting is set to any page, and the availability is set to 24/7. We've tried both using just the tracking code and using the plugin as well as purging the website cache. We're using the elementor page builder (which we also do with other clients who have a functioning chat) with the Hello Elementor theme (version 2.5.0). I've attached a screenshot showing that it does in fact work while I'm logged in, please let me know if any other information would help. Thanks!

0 Avaliação positiva
3 Respostas 3
RMechergui
Membro

Hi, I have a similar problem, this is the information about the website, I'm using WordPress with Elementor, and the problem is on the cache plugin that I use 'LiteSpeed Cache' WordPress plugin, you need to disable 'JS Combine External and Inline' in order to fix the issue.

you can find it by going to:

1- WordPress dashboard

2 - Litespeed Cache

3- Page Optimization

4- JS Settings

5- Turn off the 'JS Combine External and Inline' option

6- Press 'Save Settings' button

7- Clear All Cache Website

DONE

2023-07-07_100346.png

after you disable the option clear all cache from your website and try again.

2023-07-07_093202.png

This solution is working for me, please try it and let me know.

Thank you

Rabii Mechergui

0 Avaliação positiva
SEbadian
Membro

Just had the same issue. For anyone wondering you need to clear your cache on Wordpress. That fixes this 🙂

0 Avaliação positiva
Ben_M
Conselheiro(a) de destaque

Not sure what to say. I just visited the page with Safari and Chrome and both are showing up for me.  When it doesn't show up can you have the user right click and choose inspect in their browser and view the console and see if any console errors are being reported?