Lead Capture Tools

HAnderson4

Changing input form field text color

Hello! I've embedded a HubSpot form into a Webflow site, and the background is all black.  The background for the input fields are also black, so I'd like to change the text color when people are typing their info into the form from dark grey to white, so their writing shows up better for them. Either that, or change the background of the input fields to white. Any advice? 

3 Replies 3
jonchim
Guide | Diamond Partner
Guide | Diamond Partner

Hey @HAnderson4,

You should be able to add some styles to your css file to target these inputs, you might have to wrap the hubspot embedded form in a class or id so that you don't change colors of all forms if it's only just this one form you want to style.

input[type="text"], input[type="password"], input[type="datetime"], input[type="datetime-local"], input[type="date"], input[type="month"], input[type="time"], input[type="week"], input[type="number"], input[type="email"], input[type="url"], input[type="search"], input[type="tel"], input[type="color"], input[type="file"], textarea, select {
color: 'your hex color here';
}

Jon Chim
VP of Design & Development
Hypha HubSpot Development

check Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
HAnderson4

Hello! Thank you for the response - I'm very unfamiliar with coding... How would I make sure it only impacts the one form?

0 Upvotes
MiaSrebrnjak
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @HAnderson4,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community!

I wanted to tag in a couple of subject matter experts to see if they have any advice: 

Hi @jonchim@Brenner@Mike_Eastwood, do you have any tips for @HAnderson4? Thank you!

Cheers
Mia, Community team   

Wusstest du, dass es auch eine DACH-Community gibt?
Nimm an regionalen Unterhaltungen teil, indem du deine Spracheinstellungen änderst

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by
changing your language settings

0 Upvotes