Lead Capture Tools

mjoly
Participant

Changing Collected Form Name

SOLVE

Ever since the new updates to the collected forms, I have not been able to update any of my form names.

Previously, there would be a little pencil next to the name that would allow me to edit, but it's gone now and I for the life of me cannot figure out how to change the names now. I have attached a screenshot of what I am seeing when I select "view information" 

I am currently using google chrome, but have also tried in microsoft edge and still did not see a way to edit. Any advice would be helpful. Thank you! 

Screenshot (12).png

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
mjoly
Solution
Participant

SOLVE

Hello yes, I believe I have found a solution.

So I was unable to change the name when I go to the new  forms screen from the Marketing drop down list (Marketing--> lead capture--> forms). So what I did was go to the contact record that submitted the form I want to change the name of. And you will see in the contact record it will say [Your Contact] submitted [Form name]. Click on the form name and from there you will be brought to the previous Collected Form design and from there just click the form you want to change the name for and a side menu will appear with a little pencil next to the form name. Be sure to click enter after changing the form name and don't just click away or it will not save. At least this is the work around that I've found. 

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

SOLVE

I can't too change non-HubSpot form name. Any idea?

0 Upvotes
mjoly
Solution
Participant

SOLVE

Hello yes, I believe I have found a solution.

So I was unable to change the name when I go to the new  forms screen from the Marketing drop down list (Marketing--> lead capture--> forms). So what I did was go to the contact record that submitted the form I want to change the name of. And you will see in the contact record it will say [Your Contact] submitted [Form name]. Click on the form name and from there you will be brought to the previous Collected Form design and from there just click the form you want to change the name for and a side menu will appear with a little pencil next to the form name. Be sure to click enter after changing the form name and don't just click away or it will not save. At least this is the work around that I've found. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

SOLVE

Wow! It's working. Thanks!

Btw HubSpot should fix it anyway on form page (Marketing--> lead capture--> forms). 

0 Upvotes
trevordjones
Key Advisor | Diamond Partner
Key Advisor | Diamond Partner

SOLVE

Hi @mjoly,

If you first click on the form name, you'll see form details appear on the right, including the form name with a pencil nect to it.  You should be able to click on the pencil and edit the name there.

- Trevor

- Trevor
If my post solves your problem, please accept it as a solution.

mjoly
Participant

SOLVE

@trevordjones,

There is no pencil displaying for me to change the form name. 

0 Upvotes