Lead Capture Tools

UPPER
Mitglied

Capturing Leads via External Website Form through API call

Hey everyone, I am currently trying to set up our Inbound Marketing automation. We are currently using WordPress for our website & therefore also our external forms. 

Since our form contains custom .js script Hubspot is not able to collect Lead Data automatically. I have looked into sending the Lead Data to Hubspot via API requests.

Questions:

How am I able to find/capture the leads from our external form after sending it to Hubspot via an API request?

Thanks in advance for your help! 

0 Upvotes
3 Antworten
K3nsimple
Mitwirkender/Mitwirkende | Diamond Partner

Here are a few alternative suggestions. There are several third-party form apps that integrate nicely with HubSpot. Gravity Forms, Formstack and Typeform are a few popular choices. Check out the HubSpot App Marketplace for suggestions. Also, you can use non-HubSpot forms with HubSpot. Check out this Knowledgebase article: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/forms/use-non-hubspot-forms. Good luck.

0 Upvotes
K3nsimple

I would suggest using HubSpot forms to collect data on your WordPress website. You can install the HubSpot WordPress plugin and create the forms in WordPress. You won't need to use any APIs or custom javascript.

UPPER
Mitglied

Hey, thanks for the response, but we have decided not to do that because of the styling limitations of the forms 🙂

0 Upvotes