Lead Capture Tools

Joementum
Membre

Capturing Ad Data from Lead Forms

Hi all -

I'm still relatively new to Hubspot and researching some of the Workflow possibilities. I used to use Zapier to send all of our lead data into Hubspot, but have moved over to just using Hubspot's workflows to streamline things.

One of the things I can't figure out is how to capture some of the ad specific details from the FB Lead Forms. Looking for things like Ad Campaign ID, AdSet ID, Ad ID, Mobile Advertiser ID, App User ID.

Is there a way to setup a Hubspot workflow to grab this info and assign it to a Contact property?

Thanks 🙂

0 Votes
3 Réponses
webdew
Guide | Partenaire solutions Diamond
Guide | Partenaire solutions Diamond

Hi @Joementum ,

Do you mean that you want to take the UTM params from the URL the contact first page seen?

some of this data would be in the ad click event  

There is also the facebook click ID property

webdew_0-1626172669779.png

If there is still a UTM param they want to save to a custom property, they could look at using operations hub and the custom coded action to extract this data

https://developers.hubspot.com/blog/3-ways-to-use-custom-coded-workflow-actions-with-operations-hub

However this might be very difficult to set up, I cannot advise on if that is possible directly

Hope this helps!

If we were able to answer your query, kindly help the community by marking it as a solution.

Thanks and Regards. 

Joementum
Membre

Thank you! UTM may be the way to go... I just didn't have to use those in Zapier.

I've attached a screenshot of how it was setup in Zapier. When a user fills out a lead form, we can assign a custom property in hubspot that captures all of these IDs and ad details. I was wondering how to do this directly in Hubspot using a workflow.

Screen Shot 2021-07-12 at 6.24.17 PM.png

CarlosCesar
Participant

How did you set this up on Zapier? I just took a look at it and could'nt figure it out.

0 Votes