Lead Capture Tools

8ig8rian
Mitglied

Capture HS Form email from redirect cta sent from external email system

lösung

Hello!  My first post, pls go easy!  So new to Hubspot, but loving it so far.

We currently use SendinBlue to send our emails.  Moving to Hubspot soon, but until then, I hope to be able to send an email to a set of contacts, with a CTA that takes them to a HS Form standalone page.

I do not want to ask for the Email on the form, but instead want to capture it from the redirect, if possible.

Thanks in advance!

1 Akzeptierte Lösung
Ben_M
Lösung
Autorität

lösung

Email is a required form by Hubspot, as well as most platforms similar to it.  You could pre-populate it on the redirect if you wanted to using something like: ?email=myemail@domain.com and then when the user sees the form the email field will be already populated.  Obviously depending on your scripting/language/etc you will have to populate that in your SendinBlue platform to make that link dynamic, but that would work.

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

2 Antworten
Ben_M
Lösung
Autorität

lösung

Email is a required form by Hubspot, as well as most platforms similar to it.  You could pre-populate it on the redirect if you wanted to using something like: ?email=myemail@domain.com and then when the user sees the form the email field will be already populated.  Obviously depending on your scripting/language/etc you will have to populate that in your SendinBlue platform to make that link dynamic, but that would work.

8ig8rian
Mitglied

lösung

Thanks so much Ben.  I was able to successfully add a tag of ?email={{ contact.email }} to the url and it pre-populates the email field as desired on the form for whoever the email revipient is.  Awesome!