Lead Capture Tools

Q-H-A
Participant

Can you use pop-up forms to ask questions?

SOLVE

I'd like to be able to use a pop-up form to ask questions on how people are experiencing the website, such as if they would recommend it to a friend.

Is there a way to do this? Perhaps a poll?

It looks like the pop-ups are only limited to capturing leads.

1 Accepted solution
Nikhil_Aggarwal
Solution
Member | Platinum Partner

SOLVE

Hey @Q-H-A 

Thanks for sharing the insights. Ideally, Surveys should be available in your HubSpot Instance if you're using Service Hub Enterprise. (Ref: Screenshot

The next step I would recommend is: 

Step 1: Create a radio select field with the value of the rating you want to showcase your customer

Step 2: Create a regular form using the same field created in Step 1

Step 3: Save that form in Raw HTML 

Step 4: Place the HubSpot form script code onto your website & you can add your own CSS form styling at the website level. 

Do let me know if this solution can solve your problem or not & kindly upvote the same

Regards

Nikhil

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4
Q-H-A
Participant

SOLVE

Hi Nikhil

Thanks for coming back to me with that approach – it was along the lines of what I was thinking.

At the moment we don't have access to those Service Hub features, but hope to in the future.

But at least there's a workaround. 😊

Warm regards

Quaetapo

0 Upvotes
Nikhil_Aggarwal

SOLVE

Hi @Q-H-A 

If you're using an Enterprise level HubSpot account, You can simply 'create a survey' under 'Services' & place it on your website pages as a Pop-up. Here is the reference link for your quick help. 

Additionally, If you want to play around with the Pop-up forms for different scenarios like 'Book a Calendar' & 'Product Interested In' that you can achieve this through Lead capture forms easily. 

Upvote if you find my comment informative. 

Regards

Nikhil

Q-H-A
Participant

SOLVE

Hi Nikhil

Thanks for getting back to me. We are using an Enterprise level HubSpot, but I don't see 'create a survey' under Services. 

Given a lot of our survey's are marketing, not service, related, I'm not sure why feedback is considered solely a service function. It tends to cross-over.

That said, it appears the feature isn't available to us.

What would you recommend I do next?

Regards,

Quaetapo

Nikhil_Aggarwal
Solution

SOLVE

Hey @Q-H-A 

Thanks for sharing the insights. Ideally, Surveys should be available in your HubSpot Instance if you're using Service Hub Enterprise. (Ref: Screenshot

The next step I would recommend is: 

Step 1: Create a radio select field with the value of the rating you want to showcase your customer

Step 2: Create a regular form using the same field created in Step 1

Step 3: Save that form in Raw HTML 

Step 4: Place the HubSpot form script code onto your website & you can add your own CSS form styling at the website level. 

Do let me know if this solution can solve your problem or not & kindly upvote the same

Regards

Nikhil