Can you use a stylus with forms?

SOLVE
Occasional Contributor

I'm wanting to use a form I currently have but on a tablet and I am wondering can they write on the form directly with stylus?? 

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Community Manager

Hi @chelseawithahp,

The form should operate on tablets and smart phones through touch (or stylus) without issue. 

If you are having issues with the form being mobile responsive, please let us know. A link to the page with the form would be very helpful as well.

The more screenshots, details and links you can provide, the better the Community can assist.

Thanks,
Jenny

We are excited to announce that the Community will be launching a weekly newsletter on November 2, 2020!

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
2 Replies 2
Solution
Community Manager

Hi @chelseawithahp,

The form should operate on tablets and smart phones through touch (or stylus) without issue. 

If you are having issues with the form being mobile responsive, please let us know. A link to the page with the form would be very helpful as well.

The more screenshots, details and links you can provide, the better the Community can assist.

Thanks,
Jenny

We are excited to announce that the Community will be launching a weekly newsletter on November 2, 2020!

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
Occasional Contributor

Thank you @jennysowyrda , that is what I was looking for. I will remember to add those details next round. 

0 Upvotes