Can we track HubSpot forms on 3rd party websites without placing the tracking codes on the website

gauravshetty

HubSpot Community,

We place our forms on various 3rd party websites. As of now, there is no way to track the leads that come in from these forms. We are working on replacing these forms with HubSpot forms.  Is there a way to track the leads from these HubSpot forms without placing a tracking code/pixels on the website?

0 Upvotes
4 Replies 4
roisinkirby
HubSpot Product Team

Hello @gauravshetty, the collected forms tool collects submissions on your website's existing forms, making it possible to consolidate all your leads into your contacts database regardless of which form your visitors submit on your website. The tool will work on any external webpage but the HubSpot tracking code must be installed. 

Find out more here.

0 Upvotes
TimKlimasewski
Contributor

Is there any way to do this today? I have the same use case, and I am not sure what my options are to use a HubSpot form on a 3rd party marketing-partner site.

0 Upvotes
sharonlicari
Community Manager

Hi @TimKlimasewski 

The easy way to do this is using the HubSpot tracking code, however, if you are a developer or work with a developer you can send this information using the APIs. 

I hope this helps

Thanks

Sharon

¿Sabías que la Comunidad está disponible en Español?
¡Participa hoy en conversaciones en el idioma de tu preferencia,cambiando el idioma en tus configuraciones!

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

TimKlimasewski
Contributor

Further to my post above... I gave our form embed code to an advertising partner to embed on their web site. Perhaps they are savvy and have many other clients with HubSpot, but without any gripes they added it along with the tracking code on the page and it all worked.