Lead Capture Tools

ameninaimi

Can we seperate the collection of the submission of Non-hubspot form?

Hello everyone,

All the submissions through all the forms on my website are collected jointly in one form in the HubSpot list. I want to separate the collection by Form URL but could not do that. 

Is there a solution?

0 Upvotes
5 Replies 5
ameninaimi

Hello,

I changed the Class of the form on my website and it got separated automatically. If you are using WordPress for your site, change the form class. 

Best, 

Ben_M
Key Advisor

You would need to setup multiple forms to do this. This would be the same as if you created a single hubspot form that you would place on multiple URLs. So while in those instances you examine the data to see what page the form was submitted on, if you have a specific need to see the data completely separate you should have a separate form.

0 Upvotes
ameninaimi

Hello,
Actually the forms are seperate in the website yet they are collected jointly in hubspot. I could not seperate the collection. Do you have an instruction about how to do it?
0 Upvotes
Ben_M
Key Advisor

Are the forms using the same name/id on multiple pages or are you saying you have given the forms a distinct name/id on each page?  In this situation, if Hubspot thinks it is the same form on multiple pages it may be incorrectly grouping your forms together.

ameninaimi

Thats exactly it, it is grouping my forms but still stating which URL the submission is coming from. Though each form has its own id on wordpress.
0 Upvotes