Can't get collected forms to sync with Mailcimp lists

New Contributor

Hi,

I have connected my  Mailchimp account using the Mailchimp integration. However, when trying to adjust which forms push to which list, when I click the action button, I don't get the "choose Mailchimp list" functionality. Yet in all of my non-hubspot hosted forms I have the ability to do so. What am I missing? 

0 Upvotes
3 Replies 3
Community Manager

Hi @elmedits,

Do you mind sending along screenshots of what you are seeing on one form vs. the other? To confirm, on forms you are creating from within HubSpot you aren't seeing the Mailchimp option while on non HubSpot forms that are in your portal (via collected forms?) you are seeing the option?

The more information, details and screenshots you can provide, the better the Community can assist!

Thanks, 
Jenny

We are excited to announce that the Community will be launching a weekly newsletter on November 2, 2020!
0 Upvotes
New Contributor

Hi, 

I've added some more details to my original question. Here are screenshots showing the available actions to me on each type of list: 

screen shot of hubspot hosted form.PNGHere is  screenshot of my hubspot hosted form. I click on the actions drop down and there is no option to add to my mailchimp list. As you can see in the next screen shot I've added, when I click the actions drop down for one of my non-hubspot hosted forms I now have the ability to Edit the Mailchimp list it sends to. screen shot of non-hubspot form action.PNGAny thoughts on why I would have this option with one type of form, but not the other?

Thanks! 

0 Upvotes
Community Manager

Hi @elmedits,

Thanks for sending the additional information along! Only Collected forms (non HubSpot forms) and lead flows can be directly connected to MailChimp. Click here for more information.

If you want to connect a HubSpot form to MailChimp, you can do so using Zapier.

Thanks,
Jenny

We are excited to announce that the Community will be launching a weekly newsletter on November 2, 2020!
0 Upvotes