Lead Capture Tools

Brak87
Participant

Can't connect existing marketing forms to conversations inbox

SOLVE

Why can't I connect my existing marketing forms to the conversations inbox? This seems like such a basic function. I don't want to add a service form, I don't have any. I just want to connect my existing marketing forms to the conversations inbox. I can't always get to my email, so it's really important for me to see when a new form is submitted in the conversations inbox. I almost missed a huge deal because of the lack of this feature.

1 Accepted solution
cambria
Solution
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

SOLVE

Hi everyone, my name is Cambria - I'm a Product Manager on the Conversations team. Thank you to everyone who has upvoted this idea, shared your use cases, and added your thoughts and opinions over the past several months!

I'm excited to announce that we now support contact forms as a channel in the Inbox (in beta) and we look forward to rolling it out to you all!

If you want to sign up for the beta, please fill out this form and we'll give you access as soon as we can.

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4
cambria
Solution
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

SOLVE

Hi everyone, my name is Cambria - I'm a Product Manager on the Conversations team. Thank you to everyone who has upvoted this idea, shared your use cases, and added your thoughts and opinions over the past several months!

I'm excited to announce that we now support contact forms as a channel in the Inbox (in beta) and we look forward to rolling it out to you all!

If you want to sign up for the beta, please fill out this form and we'll give you access as soon as we can.

natsumimori
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi @Brak87 thanks for your post.

If you would like to receive form submission notification in your conversations inbox, you will want to set up the following.

1. Include conversations inbox’s email address in “Send submission email notification to” setting of your form. (screenshot attached)
    form settingform setting
  2. Make sure you enabled the notification setting.
    1. Click on the avatar icon at the top right corner of your portal
    2. Click “Notifications” on the left
    3. Locate “Submission”
    4. Check the “Email” box next to “Form submissions” (screenshot attached)

notification settingnotification setting

By doing this, you will be able to receive form submission notification in your conversations inbox.

I hope this helps.

Natsumi

aottho
Participant

SOLVE

I have this set up, but now all forms come from noreply@hubspot.com instead of the form submitters email/contact.

This has 2 effects

1) all submissions are auto labeled as spam and must be manually unfiltered. Noreply cannot be whitelisted.

2) replying to a form replies to noreply, so conversation reply functionality is broken, which is the entire point of managing inquiry response in conversations.

Brak87
Participant

SOLVE

Thank you for trying this method out for everyone! I think you really helped clarify the missing functionality that I mentioned, and why even the method from @natsumimori doesn't meet the need.

0 Upvotes