Lead Capture Tools

miguelitu
Mitglied

Can reCaptcha be disabled on popups?

lösung

I have set up a lead flow to get potential clients emails, by subscribing they get access to extra content. However, I feel that the reCaptcha - even though I understand why is there - might be a nuisance that may stop them entering their details.

I don't believe my website would be a target of bots/spams, any chance to disable or change it for a quicker one?

Thank you

1 Akzeptierte Lösung
JorieMunroe
Lösung
Academy-Professor/in
Academy-Professor/in

lösung

Hi @miguelitu,

Welcome to the HubSpot Community! Great question!

If you have a simple follow up enabled on your Lead Flow, it is not currently possible to disable the reCaptcha. If you were to disable the follow up email, however, a reCaptcha would not appear for those filling out the Lead Flow.

As this is a relatively new feature, I recommend submitting feedback on this feature on the Ideas Forum. The team that manages Lead Flows on the backend is always looking for ways to improve the tool and provide the best experience. 

Best,

Jorie

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

0 Upvotes
1 Antwort
JorieMunroe
Lösung
Academy-Professor/in
Academy-Professor/in

lösung

Hi @miguelitu,

Welcome to the HubSpot Community! Great question!

If you have a simple follow up enabled on your Lead Flow, it is not currently possible to disable the reCaptcha. If you were to disable the follow up email, however, a reCaptcha would not appear for those filling out the Lead Flow.

As this is a relatively new feature, I recommend submitting feedback on this feature on the Ideas Forum. The team that manages Lead Flows on the backend is always looking for ways to improve the tool and provide the best experience. 

Best,

Jorie

0 Upvotes