Lead Capture Tools

abinashnanda
メンバー

Can hubspot verify email address captured in a form?

解決

Hi,

I am looking for a solution to this problem - I am capturing email ids via form on my landing pages but I am getting lot of junk entries. Is there a way Hubspot can validate and verify email address submitted in a form - maybe at the time of filling the form or after the form has been submitted.

1件の承認済みベストアンサー
MFrankJohnson
解決策
ソートリーダー

解決

_hubspot-button-accept-as-solution-gif-v00.gif

Q: Is there a way Hubspot can validate and verify email address submitted in a form - maybe at the time of filling the form or after the form has been submitted?

Short A: Yes, using an integration. However, 'time-of capture' email validation is more expensive, takes more work and has performance implications.

Longer A:

Here are a couple of email validation services that integrate with HubSpot to offer post-capture email validation and time-of-capture validation via their API. There are many others.

- see Neverbounce

- see DataValidation

If you'd like to pursue time-of-capture email validation you may wish to post your question in the HubSpot Developer's form. You'll find lots of help there.

Note: Please search for recent posts as HubSpot evolves to be the #1 CRM platform of choice world-wide.

Hope that helps.

Be well,
Frank

www.mfrankjohnson.com

元の投稿で解決策を見る

13件の返信
elanashama
トップ投稿者

解決

We've just implemented clearout in our forms. It's a great tool and their customer service is phenomenal. 

Clearout
参加者

解決

Clearout JS Widget does exactly what you are looking for. They have detailed instructions on how to set up real-time email validation on any type of HubSpot form...you might need to checkout out here https://clearout.io/integrations/hubspot-forms-clearout/ 

PS: They do have live demo  

KeyWestScott
キーアドバイザー

解決

How about a simpler solution....  Hubspot should be able to have multiple entrys for an email address, that compares what was entered in both fields, if they don't match, then the submission is rejected.  For example, entering email 2 times = Email #1 = sctto@emailaddress.com Email #2 scott@emailaddress.com  The two don't match. User Correction is needed.  Very much a no-brainer, with no outside vendor intervention.

PamCotton
コミュニティーマネージャー
コミュニティーマネージャー

解決

Hello @KeyWestScott thank you for providing a solution, I would highly recommend you to please post this idea at our ideas forum (here).

Our product team, who monitors the forum regularly, can read your specific use case and understand why this would be a useful functionality or change. It also helps other customers facing the same issue to advocate for its implementation on your behalf by upvoting on the thread as well.

thank you,

Pam

Você sabia que a Comunidade está disponível em outros idiomas?
Participe de conversas regionais, alterando suas configurações de idioma !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

AKumar1
メンバー

解決

Hey Abinashnanda, I recommend you to us Clearout Email Verification  and Hubspot Integration to avoid the issue to junk leads into the forms. Clearout Email verification service has highest level of accuracy and best in class service.  Here's the Integration Link , you can check this out : Clearout Hubspot Integration 

BhartiJain
メンバー

解決

Gone through this. I suggest you to integrate Clearout API with your forms. Clearout is an email validation platform that will help you determine junk email addresses in real time. You can try it with the free credits- 

Clearout
参加者

解決

Yes, Clearout now has direct integration with Hubspot to validate your list. You can validate your leads: 

• Bulk validation: pull the list from HubSpot and validate it.
  • form validation: this direct integration with the contact form that you are using and validate your leads as and when they sign-up. 

In case, you are using Wordpress contact forms then you can use Clearout plugin available to validate your leads with Clearout Wordpress plugin.

gp_svn
参加者

解決

Have used Clearout instant verification  API, it's pretty fast in validation and you can set the API timeout if would like user not to wait for long 

AnnieDM
参加者

解決

Hello,

For a form that a prospective customer fills out, not only do I want email validation, but address validation, all in real-time at point of entry. 100 bonus points if the company they put matches an actual address. Could you imagine a real email, with a real company and address all identified and up to postal standards? Brilliant. Any suggestions?

0 いいね!
Shilpa
メンバー

解決

Hi, 

You can try Clearout for verifying your email address. It's very easy to use. They give 500 free credits and their pricing is affordable too. The best part is that it gives 98% plus accurate results. 

ClearoutClearout

You get two options here: 

1. Instant or Quick Verification: A quick way of verifying email addresses in real-time without uploading bulk lists and waiting in the queue. 
2. Bulk Validation: Enables you to upload a ready email list file for verification with just a single click.

Cezar
メンバー

解決

Hello,

I had the same problem once but after going into the internet I found Zerobounce

It is the best email validator and it is very simple to use. Click on the link that I've provide and you will see.

You can test it with 100 emails for free.

And also you can upload a list with CSV or TXT format. Use it very often because it has 98% accuracy.

MFrankJohnson
解決策
ソートリーダー

解決

_hubspot-button-accept-as-solution-gif-v00.gif

Q: Is there a way Hubspot can validate and verify email address submitted in a form - maybe at the time of filling the form or after the form has been submitted?

Short A: Yes, using an integration. However, 'time-of capture' email validation is more expensive, takes more work and has performance implications.

Longer A:

Here are a couple of email validation services that integrate with HubSpot to offer post-capture email validation and time-of-capture validation via their API. There are many others.

- see Neverbounce

- see DataValidation

If you'd like to pursue time-of-capture email validation you may wish to post your question in the HubSpot Developer's form. You'll find lots of help there.

Note: Please search for recent posts as HubSpot evolves to be the #1 CRM platform of choice world-wide.

Hope that helps.

Be well,
Frank

www.mfrankjohnson.com
benoite
参加者

解決

Thanks Frank.

Re: 'time-of capture' email validation 

What do you mean by "more expensive"? more software development time? any documentation you could point to on how to do that?

and what are the performance implications? 

Is the form slow to submit?
Would you have an example of website that uses that "time-of capture' email validation directly on a hubspot form?

Thank you Frank!
B.