Lead Capture Tools

Rebekah1

Can I provide date/time options on my RSVP page?

SOLVE

Hi! We are hosting a client event, and we are offering two different days and two different times as options to sign up for. Is it possible to provide the four options on the RSVP page, and have the user select which option they want to attend? Will that selection be stored somewhere in Hubspot that I can build a reminder email to pull in the correct date/time they selected?

11/18, 5pm ET
11/18, 7pm ET
11/19, 5pm ET
11/19, 7pm ET

Thank you for your help!
Rebekah

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
Ben_M
Solution
Key Advisor

SOLVE

If the field is a property in Hubspot then yes the data will be stored there.  If not, it is possible to have a form field where the submission data is captured but with no linked property the information is not retained in this instance and could not be used for things like workflows.  Assuming that the field is a property, then you should be able to add them to a subsequent workflow and send out a reply based on what they selected.  

Alternatively, there are integrations with Hubspot, GotoWebinar for instance, where you can use that event platform to manage the regsitrations for your event and trigger workflows based on what someone has signed up for.  Personally speaking, I would consider those as an option down the road, because what you wouldn't want to run into is a limit on the number of properties to have a property for each event to capture that data.  That would be very messy to manange as well.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1
Ben_M
Solution
Key Advisor

SOLVE

If the field is a property in Hubspot then yes the data will be stored there.  If not, it is possible to have a form field where the submission data is captured but with no linked property the information is not retained in this instance and could not be used for things like workflows.  Assuming that the field is a property, then you should be able to add them to a subsequent workflow and send out a reply based on what they selected.  

Alternatively, there are integrations with Hubspot, GotoWebinar for instance, where you can use that event platform to manage the regsitrations for your event and trigger workflows based on what someone has signed up for.  Personally speaking, I would consider those as an option down the road, because what you wouldn't want to run into is a limit on the number of properties to have a property for each event to capture that data.  That would be very messy to manange as well.