Lead Capture Tools

JohnnyThemans

Can I have a 'buy now' CTA in Hubspot forms?

SOLVE

I'm new to Hubspot - we've been using Wufoo (which is excellent as a standalone form builder but the API's are buggy and one-way...) 

One of the good things we have found is that we can sign people up to subscriptions and provide coupon codes - I really want to do this within Hubspot, but I'm struggling to see how to make it work... (we use Stripe btw).

Has anyone solved this yet? Really hoping it's simple - really don't want integrations - this is why I've come here... to get away from all that! lol

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
Mike_Eastwood
Solution
Key Advisor | Gold Partner

SOLVE

Hello,

This an old post but I thought I'd share how we solved this challenge and created a Buy Now button in HubSpot.

1. HubSpot Landing Page with Buy Now Form > 2. Stripe Checkout > 3. HubSpot Thank You Page

1. We set up a normal HubSpot Landing Page. In the form we changed the Submit Button to Buy Now. When the Contact submits the form they are redirected to Stripe using the Payment Link (set up in the next step). 

2. In Stripe we set up a Stripe Checkout which allows us to create a Buy Now Checkout for a single product. When the Contact completes the Checkout they are redirected back to our website, to a HubSpot Thank You Page.

3. We set up a normal Thank You Page. We know their name (from the HubSpot form) so we can say thank you personally. And, we know know they submitted the form, and arrived on this page, so we can use a workflow to change the Lifecycle Stage to Customer.

And there you have it. You could also set up a Call To Action (CTA) in HubSpot if you don't need the form in Step 1 (we wanted to collect details before they went to Stripe). And, if you created a CTA you could add a buy now button to your emails.

If you want to see the end result here's our Landing Page:
https://www.webalite.com/growth-assessment-website-audit

Have fun

Mike

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3
Mike_Eastwood
Solution

SOLVE

Hello,

This an old post but I thought I'd share how we solved this challenge and created a Buy Now button in HubSpot.

1. HubSpot Landing Page with Buy Now Form > 2. Stripe Checkout > 3. HubSpot Thank You Page

1. We set up a normal HubSpot Landing Page. In the form we changed the Submit Button to Buy Now. When the Contact submits the form they are redirected to Stripe using the Payment Link (set up in the next step). 

2. In Stripe we set up a Stripe Checkout which allows us to create a Buy Now Checkout for a single product. When the Contact completes the Checkout they are redirected back to our website, to a HubSpot Thank You Page.

3. We set up a normal Thank You Page. We know their name (from the HubSpot form) so we can say thank you personally. And, we know know they submitted the form, and arrived on this page, so we can use a workflow to change the Lifecycle Stage to Customer.

And there you have it. You could also set up a Call To Action (CTA) in HubSpot if you don't need the form in Step 1 (we wanted to collect details before they went to Stripe). And, if you created a CTA you could add a buy now button to your emails.

If you want to see the end result here's our Landing Page:
https://www.webalite.com/growth-assessment-website-audit

Have fun

Mike

Alex_
Top Contributor

SOLVE

If you're using Stripe, I would recommend looking into DepositFix - it's an app available to download from the Marketplace... BUT it is an integration. HubSpot isn't a place that you collect any kind of payment information as @Ben_M has said, so you're more than likely going to need to use some kind of integration for this to work the way you're wanting to.

Ben_M
Key Advisor

SOLVE

I'm not sure I understand not wanting integrations.  If you want to connect the systems or integrate a way to create a buy now process with Hubspot then integrations would be what you want.

At a high level, you can create a "Buy Now" CTA, but you wouldn't want Hubspot to collect payment information as the system is not PCI-DSS compliant.  Leave that for Stripe.  If you just want a button to subscribe people to an opt-in group, you can do that via the form if you have GDPR functionality enabled, or if you want a more customized approach you can tie form submits to a workflow that assigns someone to the proper groups post-submission.