Lead Capture Tools

AKwon8

CTA to form

SOLVE

I want to create a form that automatically download the PDF or eBooks when you submit.

How can I insert CTA button to the form or change the submit button to CTA button that I created?

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

CTA to form

SOLVE

@AKwon8 this would be a Sales / Service Hub Enterprise feature: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/forms/redirect-a-form-to-a-meeting-scheduling-page#conditionally-redir...

In any other HubSpot subscription this is not possible. If you want content to be directly accessible after form submission, then yes, you would need separate forms. Typically however one would set up a follow up email, using a workflow to branch based on what was chosen in the dropdown. (This requires a Professional subscription.)

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
3 Replies 3
karstenkoehler
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

CTA to form

SOLVE

Hi @AKwon8,

In the Options tab of your form editor, you can specify where the contact should be redirected after submitting the form. Select "HubSpot page or External URL" > "Add external link" and then paste your PDF link. Make sure to click Update in the top right corner after doing so and you're all set!

karstenkoehler_0-1718602245971.png

Best regards

Karsten Köhler

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

0 Upvotes
AKwon8

CTA to form

SOLVE

Can I put more than 1 PDF file based on what page customers fill out the form?

Or do I have to create a form for every PDF files?

0 Upvotes
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

CTA to form

SOLVE

@AKwon8 this would be a Sales / Service Hub Enterprise feature: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/forms/redirect-a-form-to-a-meeting-scheduling-page#conditionally-redir...

In any other HubSpot subscription this is not possible. If you want content to be directly accessible after form submission, then yes, you would need separate forms. Typically however one would set up a follow up email, using a workflow to branch based on what was chosen in the dropdown. (This requires a Professional subscription.)

Karsten Köhler

0 Upvotes