Lead Capture Tools

SBlocq
Contributor

CTA not showing the right locations

SOLVE

Hi,

We have created a CTA and added it to 4 different emails. However, it is not included in the default email, but only shows up for people who are member of a certain active list (smart rule in the mail).

Because of this, the location is not showing up in the CTA overview. It says the CTA is not added anywhere. Will the performance of the CTA still show the right statistics? How can I fix this?

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
Whathcock
Solution
Top Contributor | Diamond Partner

SOLVE

Hi @SBlocq ,

I just tested this out in my portal and even though the CTA overview page listed that the CTA was included in 0 locations, it did still track the clicks/views/click rate from the test email I sent out - so you should be all set!

Whathcock_0-1678463544786.png

If you found this answer helpful, please help the community out and mark it as a solution!

Whitney

signature.png

Found my comment helpful? Great! Please mark it as a solution to help other community users.

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
1 Reply 1
Whathcock
Solution

SOLVE

Hi @SBlocq ,

I just tested this out in my portal and even though the CTA overview page listed that the CTA was included in 0 locations, it did still track the clicks/views/click rate from the test email I sent out - so you should be all set!

Whathcock_0-1678463544786.png

If you found this answer helpful, please help the community out and mark it as a solution!

Whitney

signature.png

Found my comment helpful? Great! Please mark it as a solution to help other community users.
0 Upvotes