Lead Capture Tools

brendanm

CTA image resolution in marketing emails

SOLVE

I love the functionality of Hubspot's CTAs tools, and they work very well when embedded on external pages. However, every time I try adding a CTA to my marketing emails, the button comes out looking very pixelated / low resolution, such that it's unusable in the email. Is there a way around this that I'm missing?

1 Accepted solution
Phil_Vallender
Solution
Most Valuable Member | Diamond Partner

SOLVE

Hi @brendanm 

CTAs get converted into images when they are used in emails which ruins the quality and, more importantly, means they will not load automatically in some email clients. 

The best advice we can give is to move away from using CTAs in emails (they are not required to track clicks and performance anyway) and to use pure HTML elements instead - either text links or buttons created in tables. If this isn't possible due to lack of development resource, then keep your CTAs as simple as possible so that the pixelation that occurs doens't obscure the message. 

Hope this helps.

Phil Vallender | HubSpot Website Agency

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1
Phil_Vallender
Solution

SOLVE

Hi @brendanm 

CTAs get converted into images when they are used in emails which ruins the quality and, more importantly, means they will not load automatically in some email clients. 

The best advice we can give is to move away from using CTAs in emails (they are not required to track clicks and performance anyway) and to use pure HTML elements instead - either text links or buttons created in tables. If this isn't possible due to lack of development resource, then keep your CTAs as simple as possible so that the pixelation that occurs doens't obscure the message. 

Hope this helps.

Phil Vallender | HubSpot Website Agency