Lead Capture Tools

kristinaP
Member | Elite Partner
Member | Elite Partner

CTA Smart Rule Limit

SOLVE

Hello! It appears that smart CTAs have a limit of 30 rules. This is an issue for us specifically because we have a client in senior living who has more than 30 separate locations. It would be helpful to not have a limit on CTA smart rules. I know there isn't a limit on smart rules for modules, but it would be nice to have the same freedom with CTA buttons.

Screenshot of me creating 30 total rules including the default. It won't let me make anymore, but we still have 4 properties we need to create separate rules for, unfortunately. This likely means we'd need to put this CTA in a smart module, which I know is not ideal.

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

CTA Smart Rule Limit

SOLVE

Hi @kristinaP,

This has been requested before by other users here: Smart CTAs rules (more options) 

I'd recommend upvoting and commenting on the request. The HubSpot product team reviews these requests based on their popularity.

If you want to make it easier for others to find this request, you can help them by accepting my reply as a solution. I'd appreciate it!

Have a great day!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

CTA Smart Rule Limit

SOLVE

Hi @kristinaP,

This has been requested before by other users here: Smart CTAs rules (more options) 

I'd recommend upvoting and commenting on the request. The HubSpot product team reviews these requests based on their popularity.

If you want to make it easier for others to find this request, you can help them by accepting my reply as a solution. I'd appreciate it!

Have a great day!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.