Lead Capture Tools

jeremyboyum
Teilnehmer/-in

CRM Perks For Wordpress automatically moving pipeline deals from stage 10% to stage 1%

lösung

I have a feed in CRM Perks on our wordpress that imports submissions from Contact Form 7 to Hubspot. This is set up to automatically create a contact in Hubspot, automatically create a deal in Hubspot, and automatically schedule an initial consultation with the new client via MeetingBird.

After we’ve had our initial consultation, I manually move the deal down our pipeline to the 10% deal stage. For whatever reason, 24 hours later, CRM perks automatically moves it back to 1% deal stage citing "Deal moved from Initial Consultation to Form Submitted/Lead Generated by Ecommerce integration."

Hubspot support has identified that it is the CRM perks plugin that is doing this.

I can’t figure out why this is and thus far CRM Perks support hasn't been able to help...

It's worth noting that deals that are in the 30% stage are not affected by this, it seems it is isolated only to 10%.

Has anyone else had this issue?

Below is a screenshot of the activity feed where I move the deal to 10% and then 24 hours later CRM perks move it to 1%.

Capture.PNG

0 Upvotes
1 Akzeptierte Lösung
jeremyboyum
Lösung
Teilnehmer/-in

CRM Perks For Wordpress automatically moving pipeline deals from stage 10% to stage 1%

lösung

After talking with CRM Perks support and Hubspot support I think I eventually landed on the solution.

Hubspot had suggested that I disconnect and reconnect the CRM Perks plugin which I was reluctant to do because I didn't want to lose all the settings. But, since neither of the support teams were able to figure it out, (and I'm on free versions for both, so I hardly feel justified in putting a ton of pressure on either HS or CRM Perks) I decided to disconnect/reconnect and see what happens. Some unexpected occurrences happened.

For starters, it reset all of my pipeline headers...

At first, that was really confusing/annoying but it made me realize that the limitations of free versions for both CRM Perks and Hubspot might be what led to this accidental glitch.
With the free version of Hubspot, you have two pre-made/existing pipelines. A sales pipeline and an e-commerce pipeline.
I renamed all the headers in the e-commerce pipeline thinking it would allow me to change the backend "internal naming" and associations as well. If you have the free version you can't do that, and you can't create your own custom pipeline. You have to use a pre-existing one.
I think because I linked the free version of CRM Perks to the e-commerce pipeline on a free version of Hubspot is what caused this glitch.

What I did was go in and change headers for the Sales Pipeline and route CRM Perks to that instead of the originally linked "e-commerce pipeline" and since then I have not had any issues. 

All of this is POC for my company right now so I need to show a working model before I can justify proposing we pay for either system. Luckily it seems I have landed on the fix/solution, at least for now.

@warrendavey thank you for jumping in and sorry it took me so long to respond. I appreciate your willingness to help 🙂

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

0 Upvotes
4 Antworten
Gilles05
Mitglied

lösung

Bonjour,

J'ai le même type de probléme, mais je suis dans une configuration gratuite pour Hubspot, mais dans une configuration payante pour CRM Perks. Cela m'ennuie de devoir déconnecter puis reconnecter, au risque de perdre des informations en cours. et tout cela directement en production, avec des leads qui rentrent au fil de l'eau.

Je dialogue avec le support Perks, mais dans leurs premiers retours, ils semblent dire que leur soft ne touche pas aux pipeline....sauf que les logs d'hubspot disent le contraire.

Depuis juin 2020, quelqu'un à trouvé une autre solution possible?

Merci d'avance pour ceux qui vont me lire et peut être répondre.

0 Upvotes
warrendavey
Stratege/Strategin | Diamond Partner

lösung

@jeremyboyum  - I like to solve a few problems pro bono every once in a while.  If you will schedule some time with me I can look into it more for you. No promises - https://meetings.hubspot.com/davey5

✔️ Was I able to help answer your question? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

Davey Waren
Pearagon

Still have questions? Let's Talk

jeremyboyum
Lösung
Teilnehmer/-in

lösung

After talking with CRM Perks support and Hubspot support I think I eventually landed on the solution.

Hubspot had suggested that I disconnect and reconnect the CRM Perks plugin which I was reluctant to do because I didn't want to lose all the settings. But, since neither of the support teams were able to figure it out, (and I'm on free versions for both, so I hardly feel justified in putting a ton of pressure on either HS or CRM Perks) I decided to disconnect/reconnect and see what happens. Some unexpected occurrences happened.

For starters, it reset all of my pipeline headers...

At first, that was really confusing/annoying but it made me realize that the limitations of free versions for both CRM Perks and Hubspot might be what led to this accidental glitch.
With the free version of Hubspot, you have two pre-made/existing pipelines. A sales pipeline and an e-commerce pipeline.
I renamed all the headers in the e-commerce pipeline thinking it would allow me to change the backend "internal naming" and associations as well. If you have the free version you can't do that, and you can't create your own custom pipeline. You have to use a pre-existing one.
I think because I linked the free version of CRM Perks to the e-commerce pipeline on a free version of Hubspot is what caused this glitch.

What I did was go in and change headers for the Sales Pipeline and route CRM Perks to that instead of the originally linked "e-commerce pipeline" and since then I have not had any issues. 

All of this is POC for my company right now so I need to show a working model before I can justify proposing we pay for either system. Luckily it seems I have landed on the fix/solution, at least for now.

@warrendavey thank you for jumping in and sorry it took me so long to respond. I appreciate your willingness to help 🙂

0 Upvotes
warrendavey

lösung

Awesome!  Glad you were able to resolve the issue.

✔️ Was I able to help answer your question? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

Davey Waren
Pearagon

Still have questions? Let's Talk

0 Upvotes