Lead Capture Tools

cclark-archer

CC field in request form

Hello,

I'm not sure if anyone else has asked this question, but I'm trying to figure out how to add a cc field to a request form.  When I speak about adding a cc field, I am referencing the form that clients fill out when requesting data.  I created a "ticket" for all to fill out, but when the ticket gets to us, we can only respond to the person who sent the email.  Because there isn't a cc field on the form, the client has to put a note on the ticket, adding other people that they would let us to add when we respond.   Is there any way to add a cc field on the request form?

1 Reply 1
PamCotton
Community Manager
Community Manager

CC field in request form

Hello @cclark-archer,

While this option is not available yet, you can create a custom property to add to this form. This way you will be able to collect the information and add a secondary email  (more details here

I would highly recommend you to please post this idea at our ideas forum (here).

Our product team, who monitors the forum regularly, can read your specific use case and understand why this would be a useful functionality or change. It also helps other customers facing the same issue to advocate for its implementation on your behalf by upvoting on the thread as well.

Thank you,

Pam

Você sabia que a Comunidade está disponível em outros idiomas?
Participe de conversas regionais, alterando suas configurações de idioma !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !