Bot outside office hours, next to Live chat during office hours

New Contributor

Hi,

Happy 'free' user, with a friendly question.

I have 2 chatflows in this priority order:

1. A 'Live' chat only to appear during office hours for the 'real' team to respond.

2. A 'bot' to appear only outside office hours (with the automatic chatflow questions) to collect data with the bot.

Somehow I can't seem to get it to work. Would that be not be available in the free version?

Thanks for your reply.

0 Upvotes
3 Replies 3
Community Manager

Hi @Robert100,

Do you mind linking to the page you have the chatflows on? What is the issue you are encountering in regards to it not working? 

The more screenshots, details and information you can provide, the better the Community can assist!

Thank you,
Jenny

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
0 Upvotes
Highlighted
New Contributor

Hi @jennysowyrda,

Thanks for your respond.

The problem I'm having is, that the Bot doesn't start automatically collecting data with the questions (the chatflow with questions and user input data), after the office hours of the team chat. If it starts, the Bot says that it will return on Monday, or something like that.

Trying to automate the above procedure, without having to manually switch my team member availability set to 'Away' (in Phone App, or web-app), or switch the priority on web-app in the chatflow window, to put Bot on top.

See my settings in attached screenshots.

Note: Both are set at WHO to 'Everyone'.

Hope this helps?

And you could take a look at www.djustin.eu :-)

BOT-settings.pngCHATFLOW-priority-settings.pngINBOX-availability-settings.pngINBOX-outside-office-settings.png

0 Upvotes
Community Manager

Hi @Robert100,

Let's keep the conversation in your other thread to avoid confusion. 

Thank you,
Jenny

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
0 Upvotes