Lead Capture Tools

kevinelite
Participante

Best Way to Capture/Categorise from Different Websites

resolver

We are looking for a way to integrate Hubspot into various marketing sites.

sub01.companywebsite01 & sub01.companywebsite02 are already integrated with Hubspot as primary domains with companywebsite01 as the brand domain (the main www.companywebsite01.com is pending integration to Hubspot)

If possible, we need client info submissions from companywebsite02.com/03.com etc changed to integrate directly with Hubspot.

Ideally we need to assign 02/03s to different company records so that leads/clients don't get confused into same companies.

If the forms already exist on companywebsite02/03 can we replace them with Hubspot forms, integrating primary domains. Or would it be best to set up redirects to forms on new primary domains

(e.g. company02.companywebsite01.com, company03.companywebsite01.com etc)

For assigning leads, is it simply a matter of a hidden field on the forms to indicate the company to associate the leads with by creating a separate company on Hubspot so the leads/clients don’t get confused with companywebsite01.

Thanks in anticipation

0 Me gusta
1 Soluciones aceptada
kevinelite
Solución
Participante

resolver

@jennysowyrda it's OK - we are in discussion with our account manager

Thanks

Ver la solución en mensaje original publicado

0 Me gusta
2 Respuestas 2
jennysowyrda
Administrador de la comunidad
Administrador de la comunidad

resolver

Hi @kevinelite,

Do you mind clarifying what you are looking to accomplish? Are you looking to host multiple websites on one HubSpot portal and keep the information separate? 

Thank you,

Jenny

0 Me gusta
kevinelite
Solución
Participante

resolver

@jennysowyrda it's OK - we are in discussion with our account manager

Thanks

0 Me gusta