Lead Capture Tools

MMcAteer

Autoresponder on Forms

SOLVE

We have created a form as an internship application. Is there a way to setup two different autoresponses dependent on how they answered some of the questions? Autoresponse 1 would be that they qualify and here are your next steps... Autoresponse 2 would be sorry you don't qualify. 

Any help would be appreciated. 

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

Autoresponder on Forms

SOLVE

Hi @MMcAteer,

Thus can be achieved with a contact-based workflow (Menu > Automation > Workflows) and requires a Marketing Hub Professional subscription. Without this subscription, this cannot be done.

In your workflow, you would enroll contacts based on the form submission. You would then use an if/then branch to check whether a contact fulfills the criteria or not. These branches can refer to the contact properties used as fields in your form. In each branch, you can then place the corresponding email. All these actions can be found in the right sidebar of the workflow editor.

Let me know if you need more details and help in setting this up, happy to elaborate.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
1 Reply 1
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

Autoresponder on Forms

SOLVE

Hi @MMcAteer,

Thus can be achieved with a contact-based workflow (Menu > Automation > Workflows) and requires a Marketing Hub Professional subscription. Without this subscription, this cannot be done.

In your workflow, you would enroll contacts based on the form submission. You would then use an if/then branch to check whether a contact fulfills the criteria or not. These branches can refer to the contact properties used as fields in your form. In each branch, you can then place the corresponding email. All these actions can be found in the right sidebar of the workflow editor.

Let me know if you need more details and help in setting this up, happy to elaborate.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

0 Upvotes