Lead Capture Tools

Allie_
Participant

Automatically update consent text (GDPR box) on forms

SOLVE

It would be great if there was an option to update consent text on all forms when it is updated. I understand there are use cases where you would only want it updated on new forms, but having the option to update on previously built and published forms where the GDPR box would be a great time saver

1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @Allie_,

I'd agree, this would be useful. There is already a request in the HubSpot Ideas section for bulk editing forms, I'd recommend upvoting and commenting with your specific use case.

Alternatively, you could create a separate request in the HubSpot Ideas section. Submissions in this section are evaluated based on popularity by the product team. If you share the link to your idea back here, I'll upvote it.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @Allie_,

I'd agree, this would be useful. There is already a request in the HubSpot Ideas section for bulk editing forms, I'd recommend upvoting and commenting with your specific use case.

Alternatively, you could create a separate request in the HubSpot Ideas section. Submissions in this section are evaluated based on popularity by the product team. If you share the link to your idea back here, I'll upvote it.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.